Die Cuts With A View DCWV 29-Color Cardstock Stack - 12

Die Cuts With A View DCWV 29-Color Cardstock Stack - 12"

BY DIECUTS WITH A VIEW #100 in Craft Supplies

Dcwv 29-color cardstock stack - 12" see more...

Die Cuts With A View DCWV 29-Color Cardstock Stack - 12
Die Cuts With A View DCWV 29-Color Cardstock Stack - 12"
Buy on Jet.com
Annabell P.
Annabell P.
I love paper. Its great for scrapbooking, projects, etc. And the great thing about this is that its doesn't crease easily so if my brother accidentally lays on for only a little I could unfold it and it'll look the same.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Nampa, ID
I'm an absolute paper addict.. I love DCWV cardstock stacks, great for scrapbooking and cards.. Would always use coupons
Diana F.
Diana F.
Bakersfield, CA
Omg my sister has this n I made a card with it n I have to say the card stock is the smoothst and the cleanest I have ever worked for love the quality def a must have
Jade M.
Jade M.
This stuff is awesome for paper crafts! I can see using this to make someone wedding decorations! Or any party decor at that!
Kara T.
Kara T.
Wapakoneta, OH
Great cardstock! cant say anything bad about it! Ive done scrapbooking with it and made cards and invites!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Toledo, OR
DCWV is great cardstock -- they make a lot of different color varieties, the quality is great, and they are available at several different stores. They never have any "blah" colors in them.
Rox C.
Rox C.
Lynchburg, VA
Love Love love! This is so great for crafts, scrapbooking, fingerprint motifs, homemade cards, etc! Nice and thick cardstock with gorgeous colors to choose from. Plus most of the time you can find a 50% off coupon from the local craft store.
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
These are so great for crafts and stuff! I really enjoy using card stock and the different colors three are
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this brights card stock pack. The colors really add a pop to my scrapbooks and cards.
Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.
Green Pond, SC
Again i will review a DCWV stack... because i have it. I just love their products. they are so reasonable in pricing while maintaining great quality. colors are rich and having the white core inside adds texture by ripping the paper.