Die Cuts With A View DCWV 29-Color Cardstock Stack - 12

Die Cuts With A View DCWV 29-Color Cardstock Stack - 12"

BY DIECUTS WITH A VIEW #90 in Craft Supplies

Dcwv 29-color cardstock stack - 12" see more...

Die Cuts With A View DCWV 29-Color Cardstock Stack - 12
Die Cuts With A View DCWV 29-Color Cardstock Stack - 12"
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
If you do any kind of paper crafting this is a great paper pack for your stock. The colors are bright and the selection within the back is vast, great variety of colorful desirable colors vs a couple of good colors and the rest unusable ones like so many other packs. The paper is great for scrapbook inc, but can be used for all paper crafting!!!
Annabell P.
I love paper. Its great for scrapbooking, projects, etc. And the great thing about this is that its doesn't crease easily so if my brother accidentally lays on for only a little I could unfold it and it'll look the same.
Rox C.
Lynchburg, VA
Love Love love! This is so great for crafts, scrapbooking, fingerprint motifs, homemade cards, etc! Nice and thick cardstock with gorgeous colors to choose from. Plus most of the time you can find a 50% off coupon from the local craft store.
Charlotte L.
Green Pond, SC
Again i will review a DCWV stack... because i have it. I just love their products. they are so reasonable in pricing while maintaining great quality. colors are rich and having the white core inside adds texture by ripping the paper.
Brittany K.
Toledo, OR
DCWV is great cardstock -- they make a lot of different color varieties, the quality is great, and they are available at several different stores. They never have any "blah" colors in them.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
Love this cardstock! It's cuts so well in my Silouette Cameo and it never snags or tears. The colors are super bright too which makes for a great pop of color on a scrapbook page.
Diana F.
Bakersfield, CA
Omg my sister has this n I made a card with it n I have to say the card stock is the smoothst and the cleanest I have ever worked for love the quality def a must have
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
I have bought several of these when I did my scrapbooks and loved them. They have lots of different themes and beautiful pages to choose from.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
My kids and I use this on a weekly basis will use it to drawn to cut paste and make different projects for whatever season and holiday it is
Shay T.
Obviously perfect for any arts and crafts projects! Great for adults and kids to use! Good things to have in your craft box.