Dictionary.com, LLC Dictionary.com Premium Dictionary & Thesaurus for iPad

by Dictionary.com, LLC

Dictionary.com Premium includes 850,000 Example Sentences and is completely ad-free! Top-rated app with trusted reference content from Dictionary.com & Thesaurus.com. WORKS OFFLINE - no Internet connection needed when searching words. Features: • English Dictionary and Thesaurus - over 2,000,000 definitions, synonyms & antonyms • Offline access – no Internet connection needed for most content • No distracting advertisements • Daily content, including Word of the Day, slideshows & the blog • Audio pronunciations • Example sentences • Word Origin & History • Voice search (five free searches included) • Medical Dictionary with over 45,000 medical words & definitions available as a Premium Upgrade • Science Dictionary with over 8,500 science definitions & illustrations available as a Premium Upgrade • Translator with over 30 languages, perfect for ESL and reliable translations into English • Slang Dictionary with over 19,000 modern and fun definitions available as a Premium Upgrade • Grammar & Tips available as a Premium Upgrade • Idioms & Phrases with over 10,000 idioms available as a Premium Upgrade • Modern, up-to-date English definitions & content • Customizable font sizes for better readability • Favorite words • Search history • Spelling suggestions • Popular & local trending searches Tip: To turn Word of the Day notifications on or off, go to Settings > Notifications > Dictionary and toggle On or Off.

What is a new word you learned from this app?
Start your review of Dictionary.com, LLC Dictionary.com Premium Dictionary & Thesaurus for iPad!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoInglewood, CA
Have you ever needed to make sure your spelling a word correctly? Well this app will help you make all the corrections you need. You will feel confident that your document is presentable after using this app. Use the free version for your phone and never get caught misspelling
5 years ago
Dictionary.com is a really great website to use especially when you need a word quick for scrabble or when you need to know the definition of a word that you have never even heard of.
5 years agoSpring Hill
I love this app and I use it all the time! I also had my dad put it on his iPad, he's a Cuban immigrant and although he speaks fluent english now, sometimes he has a little trouble. He uses this app all the time to look up words!
5 years ago
This is so useful with school. I often times find myself writing papers and reading and need to look for a definition or just find a better world. It is right at your finger times and so helpful!
5 years agoManhattan, KS
This app is super helpful with my school work. Easy and quick to use! I often times find myself writing papers and reading and need to look for a definition or just find a better world.
5 years agoAtlanta, GA
The website is amazingly helpful, and this app allows users to easily access a dictionary on their phones instead of waiting to search it on the internet.
5 years agoPortsmouth, VA
I love this app so much. I use it all the time in my classroom for my students. They like being able to just type things in to look them up.
5 years agoRidgefield
I have a book dictionary but I only use this one on my iPad now :) it makes everything so easy and quick. Great for quick searches
5 years agoLutz, FL
This is an awesome app because if you're ever out and hear a word you don't know, you can just look it up with ease with this app
5 years agoMemphis , TN
This the best dictionary app. I like how it has a word of the day widget and other things to further your knowledge.