Dictionary.com, LLC Dictionary.com Dictionary & Thesaurus uploaded by Vanessa G.

BY DICTIONARY.COM, LLC

Top-rated app with trusted reference content from Dictionary.com & Thesaurus.com. WORKS OFFLINE - no Internet connection needed when searching words. Features: • English Dictionary and Thesaurus - over 2,000,000 definitions, synonyms & antonyms • Offline access – no Internet connection needed for most content • Daily content, including Word of the Day, slideshows & the blog • Audio pronunciations • Example sentences • Word origin & history • Voice search (five free searches included) • Medical Dictionary with over 35,000 medical words & definitions available as a premium upgrade • Science Dictionary with over 23,000 science definitions & illustrations available as a premium upgrade • Translator with over 30 languages, perfect for ESL and reliable translations into English • Modern, up-to-date English definitions & content • Customizable font sizes for better readability • Favorite words • Search history • Spelling suggestions • Popular & local trending searches Tip: To turn Word of the Day notifications on or off, go to Settings > Notifications > Dictionary and toggle On or Off. see more...

Samirra E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this website and the fact that I can download it as an app, it is a great help when I don't know the definition of something
Rosie J.
Jasper, GA
I used to use this app all the time before siri became more accurate. And i still do use it if siri is giving me issues. I love it!
Jessica S.
Round Rock, TX
I use this app all the time during the school year. It's super convenient, and really helps when I'm stumped during an essay!
Savannah M.
Techie Expert Level 3
Best thing to have on your phone. Especially with kids in school that constantly comes up to you asking what a word means
Angela F.
I love this app on my phone. Me being a college student or just needing to looking something up really fast this helps
Tina I.
Milwaukee , WI
An awesome app that makes you t easy to look up definitions as well as all of the best ther things a dictionary can do.
Katya B.
A solid app. I've never had any problems with it, and the definitions are usually pretty spot on. Definitely useful.
Alexis R.
Techie Expert Level 2
It is helpful for a quick look up on a word. Usually this pops up whenever I Google a word that needs defining.
Dayna H.
Lafayette, IN
My main source for looking up words and synonyms. Easy functionality. It's a great reference when typing papers.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
I like the app and web version I would use it when I needed to look up definitions and I would go to it love it
Viana P.
Would this be more convenient than looking it up on safari?