Dictionary.com, LLC Dictionary.com Dictionary & Thesaurus uploaded by Vanessa G.

BY DICTIONARY.COM, LLC

Top-rated app with trusted reference content from Dictionary.com & Thesaurus.com. WORKS OFFLINE - no Internet connection needed when searching words. Features: • English Dictionary and Thesaurus - over 2,000,000 definitions, synonyms & antonyms • Offline access – no Internet connection needed for most content • Daily content, including Word of the Day, slideshows & the blog • Audio pronunciations • Example sentences • Word origin & history • Voice search (five free searches included) • Medical Dictionary with over 35,000 medical words & definitions available as a premium upgrade • Science Dictionary with over 23,000 science definitions & illustrations available as a premium upgrade • Translator with over 30 languages, perfect for ESL and reliable translations into English • Modern, up-to-date English definitions & content • Customizable font sizes for better readability • Favorite words • Search history • Spelling suggestions • Popular & local trending searches Tip: To turn Word of the Day notifications on or off, go to Settings > Notifications > Dictionary and toggle On or Off. see more...

Lulla I.
This is a great app, i find myself using it many times when I'm unfamiliar with a word or want synonyms, i also love that it has word of the day it helps expand my vocabulary
Amaka A.
This app makes it so easy to look up definitions on the go. I used to google a lot but now I just use the app and I'm a little smarter. You can't beat that. I love it!
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Definitely my go to app when I need to find the meaning of a word or even to find different words with the same meaning. helps in writing classes too!
Kevin J.
This came preloaded onto my Kindle. I like to believe I have a large vocabulary, but I have to check myself to make sure I'm not an idiot in disguise.
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Great when in class and you need to look up a word or when studying and have no idea what something means...love that if even pronounces the word
Xica W.
I absolutely love this app! I even use the website at work occasionally. I was shocked to discover that it's not a free download on my nook...
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
This is an awesome app to have if all of a sudden I am out and come across a word and I'm really not sure what it's actual definition is.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
I am a writer and an avid reader so this app is great to have on hand at all times. I really love that it is super easy to use and fast!
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Love this. I have an app of it, and as a writer it's definitely handy. It's up to date and makes writer's block a thing of the past.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I use dictionary.com all of the time, usually to check to see if I'm using a word correctly. It's a very convenient and useful tool.
Viana P.
Would this be more convenient than looking it up on safari?