Dictionary.com, LLC Dictionary.com Dictionary & Thesaurus uploaded by Vanessa G.

BY DICTIONARY.COM, LLC

Top-rated app with trusted reference content from Dictionary.com & Thesaurus.com. WORKS OFFLINE - no Internet connection needed when searching words. Features: • English Dictionary and Thesaurus - over 2,000,000 definitions, synonyms & antonyms • Offline access – no Internet connection needed for most content • Daily content, including Word of the Day, slideshows & the blog • Audio pronunciations • Example sentences • Word origin & history • Voice search (five free searches included) • Medical Dictionary with over 35,000 medical words & definitions available as a premium upgrade • Science Dictionary with over 23,000 science definitions & illustrations available as a premium upgrade • Translator with over 30 languages, perfect for ESL and reliable translations into English • Modern, up-to-date English definitions & content • Customizable font sizes for better readability • Favorite words • Search history • Spelling suggestions • Popular & local trending searches Tip: To turn Word of the Day notifications on or off, go to Settings > Notifications > Dictionary and toggle On or Off. see more...

keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Techie Expert Level 3
This is my go to when I am in neef of a dictionary and thesaurus. It has everything you are looking for and full of general facts you need to know and it is easy to learn from.
Leticia G.
I love this app, maybe it makes me a nerd but it's great. It comes in handy more than you think. More if you're a student, and write essays frequently. Download the app!
Angela Z.
This is a great app for looking up definitions, but with the google search bar being on my home page of my android phone I've actually found no use for this app. I can search google for definitions just as easy as this app.
Charlie C.
This is my go - to online dictionary and thesaurus. I always trust that it's accurate and shows all the possibilities. Multiple definitions, and good thesaurus options.
Britt P.
Probably one of the fastest ways to find out the meaning of a word. Simply type in the word to the search bar and presto! You have a the meanings at your fingertips
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
This is a great app! I use it all the time, its quick and very helpful. I'd recommend this app to every student. It's come in handy when writing essays and homework.
Lauren G.
Girard, OH
Im so grateful that within seconds i can look up a word I'm unsure of and have an answer in seconds. thank you for making me seem more educated than i really am haha
Alexis S.
Tallahassee, FL
As a grammar and language nerd, this is a great app to have on your phone in order to do a quick search of a word you haven't heard or to beat someone in scrabble.
aleida m.
This was my go to app when I need a definition. It's super easy to use. I haven't really used it very much because I can Google the word and get the same result.
Jocelyne B.
Great for having a mobile dictionary. Use to use it a lot in school to look up vocabulary still use it on my phone when I am reading a book and come across a word that I need help knowing what it means,
Viana P.
Would this be more convenient than looking it up on safari?