Dictionary.com, LLC Dictionary.com Dictionary & Thesaurus Premium

by Dictionary.com, LLC

Dictionary.com Premium includes Example Sentences and is completely ad-free! Top-rated app with trusted reference content from Dictionary.com & Thesaurus.com. WORKS OFFLINE - no Internet connection needed when searching words. Features: • English Dictionary and Thesaurus - over 2,000,000 definitions, synonyms & antonyms • Offline access – no Internet connection needed for most content • Daily content, including Word of the Day, Slideshows & the Blog • Audio pronunciations • Example sentences • Word origin & history • Voice search (five free searches included) • Medical Dictionary with over 35,000 medical words & definitions available as a premium upgrade • Science Dictionary with over 23,000 science definitions & illustrations available as a premium upgrade • Translator with over 30 languages, perfect for ESL and reliable translations into English • Modern, up-to-date English definitions & content • Customizable font sizes for better readability • Favorite words • Search history • Spelling suggestions • Popular & local trending searches Tip: To turn Word of the Day notifications on or off, go to Settings > Notifications > Dictionary and toggle On or Off.

Is this your go to?
Who doesn't need a dictionary?
Is using Dictionary.com or the corresponding apps more efficient than just using Google?
Start your review of Dictionary.com, LLC Dictionary.com Dictionary & Thesaurus Premium!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
I love the Dictionary app! It's so handy as I'll think of a word very quickly and ask for the definition of it through this app. Definitions are always speedy and concise allowing me to discover new word meanings in a fast, accessible way!
3 years agoSparta, MI
This is a great application. I encourage my eleven year old to use it all the time. To check spelling and definitions of course, but also, as a thesaurus. It such a helpful tool when you're writing a paper of any sort and you do not wish to be redundant with your words.
3 years agoEastpointe, MI
Love this dictionary app. It's the best dictionary app. I use it for school and work. I love how when I can pronounce a word there's a button you and press and it will sound the word out for you!! I love how it gives you sentences for the word. Great app!!
3 years agoSan Antonio , TX
I'm a senior in college and with this last year, comes a ton of essays. I know a decent amount of senior level words, but sometimes, I could use help. Dictionary.com is a god send and the only dictionary I use when wanting to know what a word means!
3 years agoFresh Meadows, NY
The simplest app, its a virtual dictionary! You can search up words by letter or write them out and they give you the definition, a sentence using the word and synonyms. Makes it convenient having one in your phone than carrying around a book
3 years agoCedar Hill, TX
Dictionary and thesaurus .com I use on a daily basis it's affordable and expensive it's reliable no limitation I have like every word invented the best features are they help you come up with proper grammar and I would definitely recommend it
3 years ago
One of the handiest apps to have. Its a great tool to build up your vocabulary. And its easy to use. If you hear a word you arent familiar with you can just pop open this app and look it up.
3 years agoOxnard, CA
This app is amazing. I use it for my English homework I just search the word and it comes up. This app is really easy to use you just type the word and press enter and it will show up.
3 years ago
This is my go to app when my daughters need help with words at school or simply when I come across words I am not familure with. I think its the best app out there and easy to use.
3 years agoWhite Oak, TX
I always use this app than others. Sometimes, I would use the google instead because it has more than one definition. But it's really good app, very simple and easy to understand.. at most of time. It hold less memory for phones too.