by DICK'S Sporting Goods
Ask a Question
Talladega, AL

I know that I am suppose to be giving the answers ut there wasn't any so Here goes. Do you think Dick's is a good place for an attitude adjustment?
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
July 18, 2015, 11:18 a.m.
I get frustrated when I go to the Dicks by my house, especially in the shoe section. You can never find anyone to help you and when you do it takes an extremely long time to be assisted.
Ashley g.
Ashley g.
March 20, 2014, 8:26 p.m.
The one by my house usually makes me feel somewhat bad about myself. 1 because the clothes are so expensive i feel like i cant afford anything and 2 the employees make me feel self conscious staring at me
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Feb. 4, 2014, 4:53 p.m.
It depends on what kind of person your are and what the store is like. Sometimes I go in there and I get depressed because of the prices and when I can not find anything that will fit me lol. And there is times I will go in there and I am like okay just because you can buy anything you can make a dream list and it helps lol.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
May 31, 2013, 11:29 a.m.
Yes and no, some times
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nov. 25, 2012, 2:20 p.m.
I recently had a terrible experience at one of two Dick's locations that are near me. I think the employee could have used an attitude adjustment....
Frances L.
Erica C.
Nov. 18, 2012, 7:32 a.m.
Not really
Nov. 17, 2012, 6:53 p.m.
Yes, I do because my husband is an outdoorsmen and he loves to go in and dream about things that he wants on his next list. He loves hunting and hiking and biking and football and just a lot of things that he can always shop for in Dick's. He is worst that a woman about shoes and this is one of our favorite places to shop together.
Tori M.
No I don't believe so.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Nov. 13, 2012, 6:38 p.m.
Not if you wanna get mad about their high prices!

Join Now