Pack of 2 for the UPC: 052651000441Product Description The First 99% Natural Witch Hazel Continuous Spray with Aloe to provide quick multi-purpose care for everyday skin irritations. T.N. Dickinson's is the only 99% Natural Astringent with Aloe that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent Spray!
Woodside, NY
4 stars due to retail price. It is quite pricey but the product is great and the fact that it is in spray form you don't feel like you are wasting it when in use. Great for inflammation!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Edinburg, TX
Love the easy use of this toner! It makes my pores perfect for applying moisturizer! It is a great value for the price
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
Binghamton , NY
I wanted this to work for me but it didn't. it actually broke my face out and I had tiny little pimples for days!
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness
South beach
This works really well and makes my face nice and soft. My sprayer broke after two uses though:(
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone