BY DICKINSON'S SPREADS #23 in Jams & Jellies

Sweetened with fruit syrup from apple, pineapple, or pear juice concentrate. see more...

Angela U.
Plano, TX
I just tried this last week for a filling in between cake layers. I took it and mixed with a little icing to make it spreadable and let me say the flavors were bold and exactly what I wanted. I then had it as a plate scraper the other night as well.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
This has ALWAYS been my favorite jam! I love that it's pure and gear fruit, as opposed to the majority of sugar-and-corn-syrup-laden JUNK on the market. Dickinson's AMAZING! The flavor is SO good, and you can feel pretty great about the ingredients!
Adrian C.
Cincinnati, OH
Always great quality and delicious. My favorite part of visiting certain restaurants is that they serve this brand of jam and it's always amazing. Tastes almost as good as homemade.
Julie R.
I love this brand in general. I've had this flavor and many others. Nice and thick...full of fruit. Not too sweet just the right blend of fruit and sugars.
Natalie D.
The one thing I love about this jam is that it doesn't taste artificial. The flavor is true to the fruit and goes great on toast or bagels.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
A jam everyone enjoys. We pair it with rice cakes, toast pretty much just as you would with an other jelly. I like this flavor a lot.
Summer K.
Rhinelander, WI
We continue to buy this for my dad and he absolutely loves this! I'm glad we can find him something because he can be picky!
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
If you're a fan of boysenberry products, they are often hard to find. You will absolutely love this delicious spread!!
Bryan V.
I'm a sucker for delicious fruit spreads, and this one is delicious! I love many of the flavors Dickinson's puts out.
Kimberly F.
Good quality, amazing product. You cannot go wrong with this one. I totally recommend. Dickinson's is top notch.
AMY W.
What other kind of flavors do they have?