BY DICKINSON'S SPREADS #84 in Jams & Jellies

Dickinson's® Pure Pacific Mountain® Strawberry Preserves.
Since 1897. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly e.
If I could give it more stars I would. Always good quality. Great taste. Real chunks of strawberry and is the best to use in recipes. My kids love dickinsons on butter bread which makes a quick easy snack when your short of time.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
I love that this has so much strawberry flavor to it. You can actually get little chunks of strawberries unlike a lot of preserves. We keep this stocked. It's that good!
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
I love Dickinson's Preserves! I make jam filled scones all the time and Dickinson's is almost always the preserve I grab off the shelf. Sometimes I get swayed by another brand but I always come back to Dickinson's. Great product and wonderful flavors!
Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
My kids fight over this preserves, on what flavor to get at the store. This taste so much like a homemade and it has less fake things added to their flavors. My family loves getting this for everything from toast to eating bagels. Even eat with cheeses and crackers.
Kate J.
Dickinson's has always been appreciated in my home. The Pure Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves is just a bit different...it's better than we expected! A strong, clean and fresh strawberry flavor comes through with just a little dab.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
This is the truest homemade flavor of any store-bought preserves. Thick and rich, it has pieces of strawberry and is great on toast but I personally love it with peanut butter!
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
This brand has been one of my favorites. I love to put this and peanut butter on saltines it's been my favorite. Love their flavor assortments and the texture
Caroline D.
I love strawberry preserves, and this is one of my favorites. Good flavor, a good amount of strawberry pieces, and good quality.
Vivian  P.
Love this jam! I put it on waffles and pancakes instead of syrup and add fresh strawberries on top. Absolutely delicious. ☆☆☆☆☆
Harout T.
I really enjoy this strawberry preserve, it is great on toast, bagels or any other bread. Love having this for breakfast.
Robyn C.
Weslaco, TX
Where can I find this?
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is this product really sweet?