BY DICKINSON'S SPREADS

Old-fashioned spoonable goodness - our classic ultra-thick ketchup is so rich & delicious, it's unlike anything you've ever tasted! It's made with only the finest vine-ripened tomatoes, herbs & spices. Because our ketchup is extra thick, most folks spoon it. Try it with juicy burgers & crisp tomato wedges. Ordinary ketchup is just kid-stuff! Www.dickinsonsfamily.com see more...

Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
First let me say that this product is a great value for the amount you pay! I incorporate this product into my weekly routine if not daily. I have recommended a few friends to try this product and every one of them has been extremely satisfied as well.
Susan N.
Monroe, CT
Purchased at: Target
I got this on special so thought I’d give it a try since I’ve used their marmalade. I was really disappointed to see the ketchup contains corn syrup?! And the flavor was no better than Heinz organic or Whole Foods 365.
Jayda N.
Macon
Purchased at: Walmart
When I make my spaghetti I usually make it from scraps but last week I tried this Dickinson tomato ketchup for the first time and I loved it so much I added it to my scrap spaghetti it was amazing this ketchup is good on anything
Christal B.
Covington , GA
I’m not so much a fan of this brand ketchup as I am their preserves and jelly spreads. One thing I do absolutely love is the packaging. They offer these in little small glass bottles which is very unique and elegant. As for the taste it’s not so much to my liking.
Pajar L.
minneapolis
Purchased at: Target
It’s yummy and flavorful. I love how it’s in a glass bottle. I don’t know if this is better than the other ketchup brands.
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love it so far works really good. You should try it. You probably wont regret it its really amazing and works well.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
1,775 reviews
Delicioso a la hora de preparar un ido plato s e a postre o comida principal, el ayudante perfecto me encanta
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased at: Target
I used on top.on my meatloaf and it was a hit the taste was great and the product was affordable and convient
Martin F.
Notre Dame
Purchased at: Walmart
Went through a jar in 3 days, I put it on all my sandwiches and even good on salads! Good item
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
We like this spread it’s very good and tasty. I’ve recommended to friends before as well.