BY DICKINSON'S

Gentle, fragrance-free formula

Botanical extracts of witch hazel & aloe cleanse, tone and refresh by gently lifting dirt, oil and impurities from even sensitive skin. Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel formula delivers a refreshingly clean, balanced and blemish free complexion, every day, without overdrying or leaving sticky residue.

Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths Features and Benefits:

• Extra-large, ultra-soft textured cloths are 15% larger and wetter than other cleansing cloths.

• Cloths come in a ready to use vanity pack, ideal for at home, daily use

• Large cleansing cloths, removes excess dirt, oil and makeup with the power of Original Witch Hazel

• Thoroughly cleans, tones and refreshes skin, with no sticky residue or need to rinse

• Gentle, non-drying formula, cleans deep & refines pores without stripping skin

• Soap & Fragrance Free perfect for most skin types

• Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested

About Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel

Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel, established in the 1800’s is a perfect addition to every skincare regimen and complementary to an overall lifestyle of health and wellness. Dickinson’s is the only gentle, skincare line formulated with 100% natural witch hazel to effectively remove excess oil and impurities without stripping skin of essential moisture, revealing perfectly clean & naturally balanced skin.

Dickinson’s Original Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths contain 25 wet cloths per pack and can be purchased at Walgreens, select Walmart stores and other fine retailers. For more product information, please visit www.dickinsonsusa.com.

Also available from Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel:

• Pore Perfecting Toner

• On-the-Go Refreshingly Clean Towelettes

• How do you like the smell?2 Answers
  • Can i use this product as a make-up remover cloths?3 Answers
  • Does this work the same as the liquid witch hazel?1 Answers
Makayla B.
Johnson City
I use these cleansing cloths in place of a toner. I have tired to use these alone as my makeup remover wipes, however, I do not feel they take off all of my makeup. So I usually use these after I have already removed my makeup just in place of my toner. I love the smell of witch hazel so the fact that it has a strong smell does not bother me, but if you are someone who does not like the smell of witch hazel you will not like these wipes.

xoxo- Makayla
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
Purchased at: Target
I’m a big fan of witch hazel! It’s such an important part of my skincare routine. These wipes aren’t makeup removing, but they do refresh the skin. They’re particularly great for hot days and when you’re busy and can just take one out of your purse to refresh the skin. It’s also great as a body wipe and I’ve used it on arms, legs, neck and back to wipe off dirt and sweat. Def recommend!
✨Jennifer S.
I love these! They are great for a good cleanse and also use them mid day before reapplying deodorant and as a quick wipe down during that time of the month (when bathing 3 times a day is not possible;) you can use them anywhere and keep them from in my bag day to day!
Sasha B.
These are fine, but I probably won’t buy again. They are pretty dry, and that might just be something I’m picky about but I prefer to be able to use one wipe for my whole face without having to dampen it under a faucet. If more product could be added into the wipes, that would make them so much better.
Treasure S.
Owings Mills, MD
Purchased at: CVS
Personally I am a huge fan of witch hazel especially the Dickenson brand. These wipes are refreshing after washing your makeup off and giving your skin a deep scrub. They have help reduce my breakouts and lighten my acne scars
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these cloths! They are fantastic for on the go, and after a great workout. I keep them in my car to use in the summer after being outdoors in the heat and humidity! They leave you feeling refreshed and clean.
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So basically these are just witch hazel cloths. I like the texture and they do a fairly good job of removing makeup, though for mascara I feel like it takes a little more work than other cleansing cloths I've used. I really like these for refreshing my face during the day. I don't wear a lot of makeup so these are perfect for me. I'm definitely buying these again, but also using a different variety for when I'm wearing heavier makeup.
Melissa M.
Howell, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Okay so I wanted to try these because I was intrigued by the witch hazel. But I honestly felt like it broke me out so badly. Organic stuff just does not like my skin
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
These are very gentle on the skin, and they leave the skin feeling clean. I find that they don't remove makeup very well, but I like to use them after a makeup remover to make sure my face is clean, or I use them on my kids when they have mosquito bites. Witch hazel is great for the skin, It helps with minor cuts, bruises, bug bites, etc, so these wipes are great.
Tristan G.
these thing are a MUST HAVE in my house.
i found them while browsing CVS one day and since normal face wipes always cause me to break out, but i use witch hazel on my face every day so i figured i’d give these a try.
i now buy every pack they have on the selves because i never want to be without.
i have one in my “junk” basket by my recliner, one on my vanity makeup table, and another in my bathroom.
i’m seriously obsessed with these.
i use one every morning before moisturizing and putting on makeup.
i will say this, they do have a strong smell of alcohol, which is to be expected with witch hazel but it doesn’t bother me at all and i’m typically sensitive to scents.
Arlene B.
Murphysboro , IL
Are these good for sensitive skin?
Hayli Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these yet? Got a free sample in the sunshine voxbox. Before I try it, does it have a strong smell? Is it used to take off makeup, or just as a face wipe? And my skin is pretty sensitive, does it dry out your skin?
Heather M.
temple
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What can you buy these?
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy these wonderful wipes?
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Doors your skin get dry after using??

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.