Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths

Gentle, fragrance-free formula

Botanical extracts of witch hazel & aloe cleanse, tone and refresh by gently lifting dirt, oil and impurities from even sensitive skin. Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel formula delivers a refreshingly clean, balanced and blemish free complexion, every day, without overdrying or leaving sticky residue.

Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths Features and Benefits:

• Extra-large, ultra-soft textured cloths are 15% larger and wetter than other cleansing cloths.

• Cloths come in a ready to use vanity pack, ideal for at home, daily use

• Large cleansing cloths, removes excess dirt, oil and makeup with the power of Original Witch Hazel

• Thoroughly cleans, tones and refreshes skin, with no sticky residue or need to rinse

• Gentle, non-drying formula, cleans deep & refines pores without stripping skin

• Soap & Fragrance Free perfect for most skin types

• Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested

About Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel

Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel, established in the 1800’s is a perfect addition to every skincare regimen and complementary to an overall lifestyle of health and wellness. Dickinson’s is the only gentle, skincare line formulated with 100% natural witch hazel to effectively remove excess oil and impurities without stripping skin of essential moisture, revealing perfectly clean & naturally balanced skin.

Dickinson’s Original Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths contain 25 wet cloths per pack and can be purchased at Walgreens, select Walmart stores and other fine retailers. For more product information, please visit www.dickinsonsusa.com.

Also available from Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel:

• Pore Perfecting Toner

• On-the-Go Refreshingly Clean Towelettes

Do these wipes smell like witch hazel and do they do a good job at removing product?
Is this good for breakouts ?
Start your review of Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths!
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Target
Let me be real for a second.... I only bought these wipes because Ashly Schwan (@ashlyschwan) uses them. 😂 I am, however, pleasantly surprised by how much I ended up loving them. They do an incredibly job at removing makeup WITHOUT leaving that burning sensation you get from alternative makeup wipes. I will be purchasing again! 💯
This has the same effect as the astringent to me! Get my face feeling extra clean! I take this with me on trips when I can’t take my witch hazel bag. This is a little more drying than other astringents though. Gets your skin squeaky clean lol. So I make sure I have my moisturizer to use directly after
I usually store these in my bag for a quick refresher when it’s hot outside. I have sensitive skin and it worked perfectly for me, very gentle. It can dry the skin out a bit (especially if you’re prone to that sort of thing) but if you have moisturizer it’s no problem. Would buy again!
Raleigh , NC
I like to use this product when I'm not doing any make up that day as a nice skin refresher or if I just simply have on eye shadow. I don't like to use this product with any type of heavy make up or full face of make up at all it just does not work for that type of make up removal.
Los Angeles
As I mentioned in my last toner review about Dickinson’s original this is one of my favorite go to brands this is a great refresher for if you’re outside all day and you feel a little sweaty from the wind blowing dirt on you it’s a good little refresher to touch up your face
Bismarck, ND
Such a smooth face after using these whip that do not hurt my face. It meet my expectations and cleared all my makeup off right away. The product is super nice and would be hard to improve. I think they are very effective and have little improvement needed.
Grand Forks
This product does not only remove makeup, it tones your skin and reduces the size of pores. It has a re vigorating feeling when you will apply it. I will highly recommend this product, it smells good, it works great! And has a very low price point!
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these toner wipes! They are really easy to travel with and work just as well as the liquid toner on cotton pads. The only downside is they are somewhat pricey depending on what store you get them in. Still a really good product though!
Jefferson, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Witch hazel is so unbelievably good for your skin in so many ways. Using these wipes as a makeup remover to cleanse your skin and toning your face all in one is killing two birds with one stone. You’ll wake up with glowing skin every time.
covina
I really like this product it takes off all your makeup and doesn’t leave you with a greasy feeling after and because of the witch hazel it really does feel like ur skin is clean after taking off your makeup
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stamford, CT
4 months ago
Donna N. • 2 months ago
I love the toner....been using it for a couple of years now....Haven’t tried the wipes yet🥰