DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

PURE POWER. In one multi-benefit step, Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner delivers MORE Witch Hazel to naturally purify skin and reveal pure you. The first ingredient is our 100% natural distilled Witch Hazel. For generations, we have sustainably sourced and hand harvested organic Witch Hazel plants from over 33,000 acres of New England forests. Our environmentally friendly distillation process ensures the purest quality Witch Hazel with the power to effectively cleanse, tone and refresh even the most sensitive skin without overdrying. Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner is made with only clean ingredients to keep skin as pure as possible. It has no parabens, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, phthalates or gluten and is vegan and cruelty-free.

• Benefits
    • Tones Pores, Removes & balances oil, Soothes & refreshes & Helps depuff
  • How To Use
    • Use daily after cleanser or scrub or before applying skin treatment, mask, moisturizer or makeup. Moisten a cotton ball or pad and apply to face and neck. For best results, use in the morning and at night for naturally soft & beautiful skin.
  • Ingredients
    • All Natural Distilled Witch Hazel, containing Natural Grain Alcohol 14% and Witch Hazel Extract.

Am I the only one that hasn’t seen any difference using this product? Like I genuinely don’t know what’s it supposed to do since I’ve seen absolutely no difference.
What toner is best for dry skin?
Can I use witch hazel eeveruday??
Start your review of DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner!
edgemere, scunthorpe
saw everyone raving about this product, so i though i would try it out cause i’ve got acne. i tried it for about 3 days and i noticed more acne not sure if it was because of the witch hazel but didn’t do anything else different😫. although i got more acne my skin texture was a lot smoother and skin was brighter.😄
Elmont , NY
What a wonderful product! I usually get my toners from a "high end makeup store" at the mall, but I saw this on sale & decided to check it out. What a great find! It's so gentle & yet feels like it really deep cleans your face. I wash my face @ night w/ my cleanser, then wipe Dickinson's Witch Hazel after w/ a cotton ball. My how much more makeup it takes off! I have very oily, acne prone skin; I can definetly tell that this has improved since using this product. This toner, by far, is the absolute best! More bang for your buck!
Las Vegas, NV
I really only use this product once in a while because of the fact that it does dry my skin out quite a bit. I only really use it if I wore a lot of makeup that day and i really want to make sure all the product is off my face. Other than that i don't really reach for it.
Coventry, West Midlands
It doesn't smell nice at all. I rate it two stars because it actually didn't meet my expectation, quite disappointed. I didn't see any positive results and I don't think I would buy it again. It might probably work for others but definitely wasn't for me DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner
Sheffield
I really liked this toner, especially for the summer months when I needed to feel refreshed. It is a bit strong and it’s definitly not for everyone as witch hazel can be irritating for some, but if it goes with your skin it’s a very good daily astringent. Cheap and easy to get as well! The bottle lasts ages.
This was a great introduction to witch hazel but I found the scent a bit pungent when I first gout it but soon came to like it. It's a very good astringent on the skin. It shrinks the size of my pores. I usually use this with a cotton pad first to remove any leftover dirt after cleansing, and then I pat on two or three layers of it for moisturizing.
London, Tottenham
Defo worth all my coins because it has definitely helped keep my skin spot free. It's pretty gentle just don't get it in your eyes haha. And it's very effective depending how it's used and how often it is used. It is definitely a skincare product I will not stop using ever. !
London, Brent
Great cleanser, not too harsh for the face and allows your face to feel nice and clan after used. i would recommend to those with oily to combination skin and it is safe to use everyday before bed and in the morning , would definitely purchase this product again
kings heath, birmingham
Favorite toner of the century and it easily cleanses the skin. I usually earth my face first, then scrub with my factual brush, and lastly I user a cotton ball and swipe it across my entire face to clean up any leftover makeup. I've been using Dickinson's toner for the last five years and I wouldn't reader it for a million bucks. If you haven't tried Dickerson's toner, then what are you waiting for?
Yonkers, NY
Great! Leaves my skin feeling soft and super clean even after just washing I bought mine at harmons face value I'm on my second bottle it does last a long even with every day use the value is great and the price is better I would definitely buy again

285 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...