BY DICKINSON'S #4 in Toners & Astringents

Dickinson’s Pore Perfecting Toner refreshes skin & refines pores, removing excess oil, dirt & makeup residue without overdrying. Its 100% natural formula contains no added fragrances or dyes. Since 1866, our exclusive blend of witch hazel plant extracts creates its signature botanical scent and make it gentle enough for even sensitive skin every day.

• Who else agrees that this product is a holly grail ?4 Answers
  • Is this the best toner or do you have any other favorites?5 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin and am always reluctant to try...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Tbis is the ONLY brand of witchhazel I will use! This brand is 100% witchhazel, no alcohols, no rose water, no fragrance, no aloe, nothing! Just pure witchhazel. It's so gentle on the skin, doesn't burn or irritate my skin at all, doesnt have a strong smell, makes my skin feel soft and clean, and reduces any redness. I noticed a big change in my pore size as well, they're so much smaller! I love how inexpensive this product is for how well it works and how great the ingredients are. I think it's really the best witchhzael toner you can purchase. I use this every morning, sometimes at night since, but I prefer my alba astringent at night for a stronger toner. This also does a great job at getting makeup off you might've missed while washing your face.
KiiLove K.
Elk Grove Village
I absolutely LOVE Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner. I like to make my own natural toner by mixing it with, apple cider vinegar, essential oils, and water. But, sometimes I like to use this brand of witch hazel during the day, just to refresh my face a bit. I really notice a difference after using this product. I often have enlarged pores, and this does a great job of cleaning them out. I’ve used a couple of other brands and they didn’t do much for my skin. So, I was very happy to have stumbled on this one. Definitely worth a try!
Chloe W.
Dallas, TX
Definitely one of my favorite toners (right behind rose water) but I use it every night before I go to bed, so it cleans up my pores, and makes it ready for my makeup in the morning. It works really well with getting rid of acne, and it doesn’t have harmful chemicals in it. It’s got an interesting smell to it, but it’s not that bad. It’s at an AMAZING price, for a really large bottle that lasts months!! I’ve had mine since July, and I’m still not even halfway through the bottle. It’s really refreshing for the skin and you can use it along with a moisturizer as well. It’s a great addition to your daily skin routine. Definitely recommend!
Brandi C.
The smell of this toner definitely leaves room for desire but within 2 weeks of using it, I noticed an incredible difference in the appearance and size of my pores! My nose, which had always been a battleground for me against blackheads, was clear and the pores were much smaller ... barely visible! I didn’t believe that a simple toner could make such a difference in my skin but it has and I will forever be using this as a part of my regular daily skincare routine!
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
So far, I am having a good experience with this toner. I have been using regular witch hazel as a toner and fortunately for me, this version has the added benefit of a more concentrated witch hazel extract added for more benefits. My skin is very clear and I have to credit this toner. My complexion is more even and I am having less inflammation and breakouts since using it! I would HIGHLY recommend! Just look at this makeup-less, no filter picture I took before bed!
Caitlin M.
Up until now, I hadn't routinely used a toner since I was in high school. (I made the switch to the various waters out there on the market.) But when I started breaking out, this was at the top of my must-try list.

It's one of those that has a classic following, so I wanted to see how I'd fare with it. . My acne decreased quite a bit when used in conjunction with a gentle cleanser, so I was more than thrilled. I found it to be gentle and effective, but if you have overly sensitive or red skin, you might proceed with caution as it does have some grain alcohol in it. Again, this didn't prove to be an issue for me, but it might be for others!

The smell wasn't my favorite—a little too natural and medicinal for me. But hey, you only use it a little bit at a time, so I can't complain too much.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I've never used a toner before, so I didn't want to get anything too expensive I saw this one on a couple of my beauty groups on Facebook so I decided to give a try. I went ahead and did my usual skincare routine and left the toner for the last step. Right after I put it on my face I could notice a difference. it didn't leave my skin dry like I thought it would. I have oily skin and I noticed that it also helped, it's only been a couple of days that I use this day and night so I am excited to see what the results are when I've used it for a couple of weeks!
Jaden P.
Pine Hill
I’ve been using this for at least 5 months now and I have to say it does clear your pores and hydrates your skin, I’ve been getting compliments from my friends saying “Your face looks a lot cleaner.” or “Your pores look way smaller.” So it does it’s job and it’s worth a purchase, because I have acne prone skin and it does wonders. I highly recommend Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Great price, great product, great results. This is probably one of my favorite drug store skin care items. It is gentle, soothing, and refreshing. It does have a slightly odd smell but that is to be expected with witch hazel. Would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin and problems with redness. I poured this into a little spray bottle and spritz it on to my face almost every morning. It isn't going to drastically change the appearance of your skin, but it will calm it and even out the skin tone.
brhionan s.
charlotte
okay so before i get started i just want to say that the whole makeup and skincare stuff is new to me, i recently put together a little skincare routine and went from there. the Dickson witch hazel makes my face smell like beef jerky when i put it on BUT it quickly dries and the smell is gone. the reason why i gave it 3 stars is because before i started using it my face didn't have bumps, just a few acne scars but recently i just have been getting these bumps on my face. I might recommend this to others
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Where can you find this product?
Molly M.
Stratham, NH
How does this product work with sensitive skin? My face tends to get really red with certain products, and I've used witch hazel face wipes which would cause redness. Does this witch hazel toner help with that?
Rose C.
El Paso, TX
Is this product suppose sting when you apply it ?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Does this leave your skin dry? I already have dry skin and acne. Does this take the red away from new pimples?
Luvleen W.
How is this toner? Does it really help clear your skin? Is it hydrating for dry skin?