BY DICKINSON'S #4 in Toners & Astringents

Our natural Pore Perfecting Toner gently removes excess oil and impurities without overdrying, leaving skin soft, smooth and naturally balanced. Since 1866, our gentle non-irritating skin care products have been made with this exclusive Original Witch Hazel formula.

Charisma O.
conway
Holy grail! I owe my clear skin, that was completely acne riddled to this. I had those cystic, under the skin bumps and this did wonders for my skin. With most toners and astringents, they completely dry your skin up, forcing you to have to use a greasy, heavy moisturizer which is an absolute no no for my oily skin. However, this does the complete opposite. It removes any dirt and oil that my cleanser missed, while leaving a soft moisturized feel to my skin. Sometimes I forget to moisturize after I use it because it doesn’t leave that dry, right feel. It also helped with tiny blemishes and marks left behind from my unfortunate acne days.
Mirela H.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down this stuff is GOLD. If you don’t know what I am talking about. Go to any drugstore and get yourself a bottle. Then you’ll know. It is the best astringent in terms of cleaning your pores and controlling oil because of its main ingredient witch hazel. Plus it’s all natural and it doesn’t get any better than that! I stopped using once for a few weeks due to having lots of skincare products and I couldn’t put my finger on it as to why my skin wasn’t in the greatest shape. Soon after I figure it was because I wasn’t using my witch hazel toner! Hello! Seriously. The best. 👌
Angela M.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely LOVE this product. This changed my life completely! I started using this about 1 month ago and I kid you not, my skin CLEARED UP SO WELL!! (It still isn’t perfect).. It’s very gentle on the skin. This product really does wonders. I recommend this to EVERYONE!! I will forever use this product.
Sammie P.
Locust Grove, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This used to be my go-to toner. I wouldn't recommend for those with dry skin as it does have alcohol in it. I believe they make a version without the alcohol but the availability that product is slim in my area. This toner leads your skin feeling fresh and clean. The product puts off a menthol like sensation that's hard to describe once you wipe it on to your skin that leaves it feeling squeaky clean and detoxified.
molly b.
USA
The Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner worked so well! I have extremely oily skin. I learned that I had to moisturize my skin because it was very thirsty and over compensating. Moisturizing alone was making it a little worse at first, so I decided to try a toner along with my moisturizer. What attracted me to this product in particular was the fact that's it's natural. There are no added dyes and all you smell is the witch hazel. I don't really like that smell, but that's the only thing I don't like about it (hence the 4 stars). I apply it with a cotton ball after washing my face, before my moisturizer and I can see all the dirt it removes right on the cotton ball (which is really nasty, especially since I just washed lol). As far as I've experienced, this toner does everything it says and my skin is really so much better!
Beatriz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This witches hazel is the best! In the colder months when I wear a jacket and coat over my clothes I breakout with a rash on my back. After using this for the first time I'll never stop. This product clears up my rash immediately and keeps it away for a while. It also helps minimize the look of big pores on my face. Definetly a 5 star product. Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner
Leah K.
East Lansing
My friend turned me on the Dickinson's witch hazel and I've never looked back! It's gentle on my skin and keeps my skin fresh and soft. The size of the bottle is great too and it lasts a long time. It's great because you can use this toner on cotton rounds or I've started putting it in a little spray bottle to use as a mist. It works the same both ways!
Pauline B.
Philadelphia, PA
This toner is so gentle. When I first started using it I thought it was an unnecessary step in my routine (it doesn’t make my skin tingle or burn so I didn’t believe it was doing anything). However, with continued use I seen a gradual change in my skin. Overall, my skin tone was more even, brighter and my pores appeared smaller.
Angela H.
Reading
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Makes my face soft and clean. Also Cleans wounds. I have used this product since I have been in high school, now my skin still looks good. When I have a cut i use witch hazel to clean my cuts, also my kids cuts. Good for taking care of burns too. My daughter is 20 yrs. Old she uses it too. Here is something I do, get a container with a lid, some cotton balls, and a bottle of Dickens Witch hazel into the container with the cotton balls put a lid on, now u have a quick way to get a cotton ball wet to use. My friends ask me what do I use on the skin I tell them that I use Dickens witch hazel. They can't believe how good my skin. looks for being 48. My mother is 60something and has been using Dickens Witch hazel a few yrs. Ago, and her skin is remarkably beautiful.
Marina D.
Hey, there... it’s ya girl with the big pores ready to talk about another one of my secret weapons! If you’re going to use an old-timey remedy for an age old problem I think it’s always best to go with a company that’s always been. Dickenson’s Witch Hazel has definitely always been around, for sure. What I love most about Witch Hazel is how clean it leaves you feeling without ever drying you out. It’s almost comparable to an astringent except that it’s not nearly as harsh... you get just as clean, but without ever irritating your skin. I highly recommend this product for anyone with big pores (esp in your T-section). I personally use this product as my reinforcement between pore minimizing masks & also just for good measure after I’m done cleaning off my face for the day. You really shouldn’t mess with a good thing & this product is definitely the real deal.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Where can you find this product?
Molly M.
Stratham, NH
How does this product work with sensitive skin? My face tends to get really red with certain products, and I've used witch hazel face wipes which would cause redness. Does this witch hazel toner help with that?
Rose C.
El Paso, TX
Is this product suppose sting when you apply it ?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Does this leave your skin dry? I already have dry skin and acne. Does this take the red away from new pimples?
Luvleen k.
How is this toner? Does it really help clear your skin? Is it hydrating for dry skin?

Amazon