BY DICKINSON'S #6 in Toners & Astringents

Dickinson’s Pore Perfecting Toner refreshes skin & refines pores, removing excess oil, dirt & makeup residue without overdrying. Its 100% natural formula contains no added fragrances or dyes. Since 1866, our exclusive blend of witch hazel plant extracts creates its signature botanical scent and make it gentle enough for even sensitive skin every day. see more...

• Who else agrees that this product is a holly grail ?4 Answers
  • Is this the best toner or do you have any other favorites?5 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin and am always reluctant to try...2 Answers
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
Tbis is the ONLY brand of witchhazel I will use! This brand is 100% witchhazel, no alcohols, no rose water, no fragrance, no aloe, nothing! Just pure witchhazel. It's so gentle on the skin, doesn't burn or irritate my skin at all, doesnt have a strong smell, makes my skin feel soft and clean, and reduces any redness. I noticed a big change in my pore size as well, they're so much smaller! I love how inexpensive this product is for how well it works and how great the ingredients are. I think it's really the best witchhzael toner you can purchase. I use this every morning, sometimes at night since, but I prefer my alba astringent at night for a stronger toner. This also does a great job at getting makeup off you might've missed while washing your face.
Chloe W.
Dallas, TX
Definitely one of my favorite toners (right behind rose water) but I use it every night before I go to bed, so it cleans up my pores, and makes it ready for my makeup in the morning. It works really well with getting rid of acne, and it doesn’t have harmful chemicals in it. It’s got an interesting smell to it, but it’s not that bad. It’s at an AMAZING price, for a really large bottle that lasts months!! I’ve had mine since July, and I’m still not even halfway through the bottle. It’s really refreshing for the skin and you can use it along with a moisturizer as well. It’s a great addition to your daily skin routine. Definitely recommend!
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
So far, I am having a good experience with this toner. I have been using regular witch hazel as a toner and fortunately for me, this version has the added benefit of a more concentrated witch hazel extract added for more benefits. My skin is very clear and I have to credit this toner. My complexion is more even and I am having less inflammation and breakouts since using it! I would HIGHLY recommend! Just look at this makeup-less, no filter picture I took before bed!
Ashley W.
Terre Haute , IN
This feels great on your skin, no residue left over either. It doesn't make your skin feel like it's on fire either. I noticed a slight tingling (like bubbles) that was more like a tickle sensation. Maybe that is just me, but I liked it...I could feel it work and it didn't hurt, it felt like a facial! It's very useful to have on hand for a lot of other uses too. I made my own make up removers with some of it!
Halie M.
Coral Gables, FL
I have super sensitive skin and this toner was a dream come true! I had visible deep blackheads on my nose and large pores on my cheeks and after using this toner for a week, I can hardly notice the black heads and my pores shrunk to a normal size!! The burts bees acne toner made my skin constantly red and I never wanted to use a toner again until I decided to go with this and I'm never looking back! TIP: Put it in a spray bottle and spray your face morning and night, cotton balls/pads  irritate your skin and soak up most of the product!
Caitlin M.
Up until now, I hadn't routinely used a toner since I was in high school. (I made the switch to the various waters out there on the market.) But when I started breaking out, this was at the top of my must-try list.

It's one of those that has a classic following, so I wanted to see how I'd fare with it. . My acne decreased quite a bit when used in conjunction with a gentle cleanser, so I was more than thrilled. I found it to be gentle and effective, but if you have overly sensitive or red skin, you might proceed with caution as it does have some grain alcohol in it. Again, this didn't prove to be an issue for me, but it might be for others!

The smell wasn't my favorite—a little too natural and medicinal for me. But hey, you only use it a little bit at a time, so I can't complain too much.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I've never used a toner before, so I didn't want to get anything too expensive I saw this one on a couple of my beauty groups on Facebook so I decided to give a try. I went ahead and did my usual skincare routine and left the toner for the last step. Right after I put it on my face I could notice a difference. it didn't leave my skin dry like I thought it would. I have oily skin and I noticed that it also helped, it's only been a couple of days that I use this day and night so I am excited to see what the results are when I've used it for a couple of weeks!
Helen S.
A great natural toner!!! My facial esthetician put me on this regimen several years ago because I was using things that clogged my pores a lot due to my workout activity. This is great for the natural girl. I use this after I run and workout to clean the dirt off my face and rehydrate as well. Just old fashion with hazel for your toner is the perfect inexpensive way to get the job done and keep your face clean and pure. Great for puffiness on your eyes dipped in cucumber (cheek and eye trick). Let it sit for 5 min and remove from eyes.
Theresa O.
I’ve usedDickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner for years and it definitely does what it’s supposed to. I was introduced to it back in high school when I was in theater productions. We were required to use it before even thinking of applying our stage makeup (stage makeup + teenager’s acne prone skin = TROUBLE). It protected our pores perfectly and helped keep our makeup from slipping off before setting it with powder. I’ve used it on and off since then and I swear by it. I just wish it smelled better!!!!
Jaden P.
Pine Hill
I’ve been using this for at least 5 months now and I have to say it does clear your pores and hydrates your skin, I’ve been getting compliments from my friends saying “Your face looks a lot cleaner.” or “Your pores look way smaller.” So it does it’s job and it’s worth a purchase, because I have acne prone skin and it does wonders. I highly recommend Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Where can you find this product?
Molly M.
Stratham, NH
How does this product work with sensitive skin? My face tends to get really red with certain products, and I've used witch hazel face wipes which would cause redness. Does this witch hazel toner help with that?
Rose C.
El Paso, TX
Is this product suppose sting when you apply it ?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Does this leave your skin dry? I already have dry skin and acne. Does this take the red away from new pimples?
Luvleen W.
How is this toner? Does it really help clear your skin? Is it hydrating for dry skin?