Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsDickinson's
DICKINSON’S Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

PURE POWER. In one multi-benefit step, Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner delivers MORE Witch Hazel to naturally purify skin and reveal pure you. The first ingredient is our 100% natural distilled Witch Hazel. For generations, we have sustainably sourced and hand harvested organic Witch Hazel plants from over 33,000 acres of New England forests. Our environmentally friendly distillation process ensures the purest quality Witch Hazel with the power to effectively cleanse, tone and refresh even the most sensitive skin without overdrying. Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner is made with only clean ingredients to keep skin as pure as possible. It has no parabens, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, phthalates or gluten and is vegan and cruelty-free.

• Benefits
    • Tones Pores, Removes & balances oil, Soothes & refreshes & Helps depuff
  • How To Use
    • Use daily after cleanser or scrub or before applying skin treatment, mask, moisturizer or makeup. Moisten a cotton ball or pad and apply to face and neck. For best results, use in the morning and at night for naturally soft & beautiful skin.
  • Ingredients
    • All Natural Distilled Witch Hazel, containing Natural Grain Alcohol 14% and Witch Hazel Extract.

What’s the best skin care for dry skin ?
What is your favorite toner? I have tried many but two I like are Farmacy Deep Sweep 2% BHA Pore Cleaning Toner with Moringa + Papaya 4.0 oz/ 120 mL DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner
does this actually work ?
Start your review of DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner!
Seatac, WA
Witch hazel is my go to product! I have a bottle everywhere! I keep it in my purse, bathroom, bedroom, And my car. Witch hazel makes my face feel freag and clean specially when i am not able to actually wash. This keeps all those nasty pimples at bay!!
Whitsett, NC
I have oily skin so I love to use witch hazel to remove any impurities from my skin without being too harsh.
Las Vegas, NV
I really only use this product once in a while because of the fact that it does dry my skin out quite a bit. I only really use it if I wore a lot of makeup that day and i really want to make sure all the product is off my face. Other than that i don't really reach for it.
I love this product. I used to breakout on my face a lot but after using this, I've seen less breakouts.
This was a great introduction to witch hazel but I found the scent a bit pungent when I first gout it but soon came to like it. It's a very good astringent on the skin. It shrinks the size of my pores. I usually use this with a cotton pad first to remove any leftover dirt after cleansing, and then I pat on two or three layers of it for moisturizing.
I always use this everyday (day and night ) after I cleanse my face and I just drop about 6-10 drops and dab it into my skin and I absolutely love it makes my skin feel hydrated and super soft and cleansed
Elmont , NY
What a wonderful product! I usually get my toners from a "high end makeup store" at the mall, but I saw this on sale & decided to check it out. What a great find! It's so gentle & yet feels like it really deep cleans your face. I wash my face @ night w/ my cleanser, then wipe Dickinson's Witch Hazel after w/ a cotton ball. My how much more makeup it takes off! I have very oily, acne prone skin; I can definetly tell that this has improved since using this product. This toner, by far, is the absolute best! More bang for your buck!
Jersey City, NJ
Perfect natural toner for all skin types. It is perfect for everyday use,and it regulates skin ph without any work
Memphis, TN
Really affordable toner and you get a lot of product! It has a strange smell, but other than that I have no complaints about this toner
Las Vegas, NV
This is a zit zapper in a bottle! It dries up zits overnight! I cannot live without it.

313 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...