BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDickinson's
DICKINSON’S Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

PURE POWER. In one multi-benefit step, Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner delivers MORE Witch Hazel to naturally purify skin and reveal pure you. The first ingredient is our 100% natural distilled Witch Hazel. For generations, we have sustainably sourced and hand harvested organic Witch Hazel plants from over 33,000 acres of New England forests. Our environmentally friendly distillation process ensures the purest quality Witch Hazel with the power to effectively cleanse, tone and refresh even the most sensitive skin without overdrying. Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner is made with only clean ingredients to keep skin as pure as possible. It has no parabens, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, phthalates or gluten and is vegan and cruelty-free.

• Benefits
    • Tones Pores, Removes & balances oil, Soothes & refreshes & Helps depuff
  • How To Use
    • Use daily after cleanser or scrub or before applying skin treatment, mask, moisturizer or makeup. Moisten a cotton ball or pad and apply to face and neck. For best results, use in the morning and at night for naturally soft & beautiful skin.
  • Ingredients
    • All Natural Distilled Witch Hazel, containing Natural Grain Alcohol 14% and Witch Hazel Extract.

How can i receive this product in my house?
I purchased two alcohol free toners from Cub Foods I believe probably about a day or two ago, specifically: DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner and Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz and just now have used the original/pore perfecting one on my T-zone (forehead and nose) are which for me tends to be on the oilier side in general, and the enhanced/hydrating one on my cheeks which tend to be/run more regular to dry and sensitive. It's a bit difficult for me to say exactly what I think of them after it one use each, but I will try to post updates later on today and/or after having used each of them at least a few more times. :)
Start your review of DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner!
Sarah W.
Kailua Kona, HI
DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: CVS
DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner I USE THIS DAILY! Even up to 3-4 times a day. Believe me when I say you must try. This is my fourth bottle purchased now and at first I only purchased it with purpose of a quick cleanse throughout my day. Right away I noticed my skin just looked more clearer, cleaner of course. Now 3 bottles in and my pores have visibly shrunk. AMAZED 😊
Kristina  M.
Cambridge, MA
DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner uploaded by Kristina  M.
I have tried a few of this Witch Hazel product in different scents. I like this one the least . It doesn't have a smell and 2itch Hazel in general is stripping and drying to my skin especially in the colder months. There isn't really anything that separates this product other brands in my opinion. DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner
Tiffany  F.
Rome, NY
DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner uploaded by Tiffany  F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great toner for acne prone skin. Skin is instantly softer and my pores are smaller. My skin isn’t as oily anymore
Delia D.
Mount Ida, AR
DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner uploaded by Delia D.
DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner uploaded by Delia D.
I would like to say I’ll be keeping this product around! I really felt my skin sucked it right up.
Kamil H.
Los Angeles, CA
DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner uploaded by Kamil H.
This product helped my face so much when it came to acne the best brand out there I love it
TAMMY W.
Rock Hill, SC
DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner uploaded by TAMMY W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This toner is very gentle yet cleansing. Cleans pores and face after removing make up or washing face. Bottle has gentle ingredients. Large bottle that last a long time. I would definitely purchase again.
Danielle J.
Florence, NJ
DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner uploaded by Danielle J.
Id say [product:dickinson’s®-original-witch-hazel-pore-perfecting-toner] is just ok. My face is very oily so i did notice it helped with that. And I do like that it's fragrance free. And is 100% natural distilled witch hazel. I got it as a gift so i won't be buying it. But it claims to gently cleanse and condition pores to maintain clear, smooth and balanced skin without overdrying. I didn't think it was anything special.
Supercato M.
DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner uploaded by Supercato M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very big bottle and affordable price. I don't like the spring smell so didn't use it often when I got it. Now just get used to the smell. Does sooth and balance oil. I like it is made of natural ingredients and not too much for the skin. The opening design of the bottle is not great. Toner is easily to spill out when trying to pour it on the cotton round unless press it very tight.
Andrea G.
Cartersville, GA
DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner uploaded by Andrea G.
This does exactly what it says it does. Helps with the puffiness around my eyes. Diminishes my pores around my nose and chin. Even gets the rest of the makeup that a makeup whipe misses! I will always always always use this toner!
Diavion Stacks  D.
Las Vegas, NV
DICKINSON’S® Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner uploaded by Diavion Stacks  D.
Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner Is my absolute go to when it come skin toners. Especially when I make the mistake of sleeping with my make up on. After a tear jerking movie it will reduce the puffiness under your eyes. One of the many awesome tips from my Grams😉

324 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
il y a 7 mois
Beena D. il y a 7 mois
Definitely will notice a difference if you use them regularly. Of course the product won’t work instantly. You have to be consistent with it to see results. I use my toner twice a day each morning and evening after a cleanser.