Trang N.
Tucson, AZ

Is this good for sensitive skin?

Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes it is, actually. I break out at the slightest irritation, and noted when I use this product that it also does not dry out my skin at all; which is always a good thing.
Shelbey M.
Shelbey M.
5 years, 1 month ago
I have very sensitive skin and most products make my face red after I use them. This stuff doesn't make my face red at all.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
This is great for any type of skin because it is very gentle on the skin
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wallington, NJ
5 years, 1 month ago
Witch Hazel is very good for sensitive skin. It cleans, calms and conditions the skin without over drying it. The towelettes are soaked in natural ingredients so it is sure to be as gentle as possible on your face.