Elisa S.
San Diego, CA

Has anyone used any of the other Dickinson's products? Do you like them?

Viviana T.
Viviana T.
Yuma, AZ
5 years ago
Yes I use the foaming face cleanser, the two different toner that they have and also the towelettes. They are part of my everyday routine and they have made a HUGE improvement in my skin since I started using them and I really like it. So if you are thinking about getting more of these products I would really recommend them because they are worth it and they work really well.
Alejandra Z.
Alejandra Z.
Davie, FL
5 years, 1 month ago
I really really like them! I have been using them for a year now ... The smell at the beginning is a little YUCKY :D but you get use to it specially if is for something good for your face! :D They do not dry my face which was a problem with other brands. I totally recommend them <3