Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA

Has anyone experienced dry skin after using this product?

Laura L.
Laura L.
Kettering, OH
5 years, 1 month ago
I have. I only use them once a day at most but my skin still feels dry. After I moisturized my face felt great though.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
5 years, 2 months ago
No I have not. I have used witch hazel before and never had a problem.
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
I have... If it is drying out your skin, I'd suggest reducing the frequency that you use the product. I always follow up with a moisturizer.
Luna U.
Luna U.
Northridge, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
No, but I'd suggest reducing the number of times you use it - maybe try using it only once a day, and use an oil-free moisturizer afterwards.