Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY

Does this lighten acne discoloration quickly?
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
May 5, 2013, 8:52 p.m.
Yes it does, i have been trying this for about 2 weeks and i already see a difrence in my skin and my marks are fading away,and it prevents future acne.
Jessica S.
April 1, 2013, 10:49 a.m.
I have redness in my cheeks and around my nose, its not acne redness just blemishes and it does reduce and eliminate that. Fast? Kind of I mean I can tell a difference with in a week or two of using it. And if I remember to use it everyday or at least every other day the redness stays away. If I forget to use it for say a week or so the redness will return and it will take about a week of using it to get rid of the redness again.
Jessica S.
April 1, 2013, 10:48 a.m.
Emily D.
Emily D.
March 28, 2013, 10:03 a.m.
I'm not sure about lighten, but it does seem to help dry up any new acne spot and get rid of them.

Join Now