Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this lighten acne discoloration quickly?
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes it does, i have been trying this for about 2 weeks and i already see a difrence in my skin and my marks are fading away,and it prevents future acne.
Memphis, TN
4 years, 5 months ago
I have redness in my cheeks and around my nose, its not acne redness just blemishes and it does reduce and eliminate that. Fast? Kind of I mean I can tell a difference with in a week or two of using it. And if I remember to use it everyday or at least every other day the redness stays away. If I forget to use it for say a week or so the redness will return and it will take about a week of using it to get rid of the redness again.
Memphis, TN
Emily D.
Emily D.
4 years, 5 months ago
I'm not sure about lighten, but it does seem to help dry up any new acne spot and get rid of them.