Heather F.
Petros, TN

Did you like that the wipes come individually wrapped? Why?

Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I love that they are individually wrapped! That means I can toss a few in my bag and take them anywhere and I don't have to worry about the product drying out before I can use them.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wallington, NJ
5 years ago
I agree that they would dry out if they were in a dispenser. They are very wet for being pre-packaged wipes, and this is what makes them excellent when toting them around. I love that I can share a wipe with someone at the gym without looking unsanitary and popping open a container. The share factor is great!
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
5 years ago
I love that they are individually wrapped. In a dispenser they could dry out quickly but this way you open one when you need it. Plus you don't have to carry a huge container around with you!
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Selbyville, DE
5 years ago
For me, being individually wrapped is a huge bonus because I can toss these in my bag, and use them on the go. These are great!