Dickinson's® Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes

New from Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel, Oil Controlling Towelettes. The first ever individually wrapped towelette with Original Witch Hazel to gently remove dirt, oil & impurities while eliminating shine – even on the go. Perfect for even the most sensitive skin, each towelette is touched with aloe to help restore essential moisture. The result is a clean, refreshed, and blemish free complexion anytime, anywhere. Oil Controlling Towelettes are conveniently wrapped for active lifestyles and perfectly sized for travel, complying with strict TSA requirements.

Benefits of Oil Controlling Towelettes

-Gentle spun lace cloth helps extract trapped dirt & oils, tones and protects skin

-Original witch hazel is perfect for sensitive skin

-Non-drying like many other oil removing products

-Simple efficacious ingredients

-The small size is convenient to travel with and bring anywhere – the home, office, beach, sporting events and gym

-Cleans and conditions on the go

I have never used the towelettes of Dickinson witch hazel. I wonder how long can you have it before they go bad?
Is the main purpose to avoid and clear up acne?
Where can I purchase these?
Start your review of Dickinson's® Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes!
Product Highlights
“My one complaint is that I would prefer not to have them individually wrapped - both to cut down on the amount of packaging wasted and to make them quicker to use since I'm just using them at home anyway.” in 23 reviews
“These are great to carry in your purse, car, or gym bag, etc... My face feels clean and refreshed after using these clothes.” in 13 reviews
“I love the Dickinson's oil controlling towelettes because they are individually packaged; I always have a few in my purse.” in 10 reviews
“Don't get me wrong, though, it's not the greatest smelling product either, but it goes away very quickly and doesn't linger on your skin.” in 8 reviews
“...course and I was a little hesitant at first to try them because I have acne prone skin that's more on the dry side rather than oil and the box said they were oil-controlling but they actually turned out to be awesome and I use them all the time now!” in 7 reviews
Redding, CT
These are convenient, but I'm not a fan of overly packaged items for everyday use. I use these for traveling only. They are great, especially if I'm not sure the water is going to be great when I'm traveling. It isn't my favorite make up remover, but does the trick and it's gentle.
Charter TWP of Clinton
These are a must in the summer months. I keep these cloths in my purse!! They help to cleanse any sweat, dirt and oil that may accumulate  on they face during the day. Thy also help to control oil and shininess.
2300 dumbarton rd
These wipes are great for my skin when I have acne issues I never really liked the smell of witch hazel but it does really help instead of using alcohol it makes your skin feel very vibrant. And I recommend this to everybody all my friends.
Canton, MA
Dickinson’s witch hazel oil controlling towelettes work pretty well. Out of most toners and other face wipes ect.. these are in the top handful. They really clean the skin, you can tell because your skin tingles afterwards. I prefer the witch hazel toner instead of the towelettes though.
Burien, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
The towelette is nice in size and it’s also pretty thick and with it being individually wrapped it stays pretty moist. Witch hazel can be used in so many different ways. You can use it as your toner, as a makeup remover or after a workout and your pores are clogged. The smell is strong but, you get used to it. It makes my face feel cool after using it. They are very portable. Witch hazel is also good for sunburn, diaper rashes and insect bites to!
Oxford, MS
I absolutely love this product!!! I have been using it for years. I always start my nighttime regimen with one of the towelettes, and it works effectively as an oil-remover and toner. I also love how convenient the towelettes are. I always make sure to have one in my backpack at all times in case I'm looking extra oily in the middle of the day.
El Paso, TX
Love this have been using for ever my mom introduce me to Dickinson and now I introduce to my own and so convincet leaves skin smooth and you also use it on sunburn skin works really good add a few drops of peppermint oil and feels sooo smoothly amazing !!
Raleigh, NC
Perfect for traveling. I used this after being at my parents without having anything and desperately needing to exfoliate..it’s been one of my favorites since. Good on sensitive skin and a ton of product on each sheet. The sheets are big enough to use on the neck and chest too.
Magnolia
Perfect for on the go. Witch Hazel doesn't irritate sensitive skin and is natural. Unfortunately the smell isn't pleasant, but bearable. The single packets are handy to toss in my purse for refreshing my face or changing my makeup look.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using witch hazel infused products. It is a natural gentle astringent and toner. Dickenson's face wipes with witch hazel gently removes dirt and makeup and leaves my face looking healthy, fresh, and glowing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...