BY DICKINSON'S #36 in Face Wipes

New from Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel, Oil Controlling Towelettes. The first ever individually wrapped towelette with Original Witch Hazel to gently remove dirt, oil & impurities while eliminating shine – even on the go. Perfect for even the most sensitive skin, each towelette is touched with aloe to help restore essential moisture. The result is a clean, refreshed, and blemish free complexion anytime, anywhere. Oil Controlling Towelettes are conveniently wrapped for active lifestyles and perfectly sized for travel, complying with strict TSA requirements.

Benefits of Oil Controlling Towelettes

-Gentle spun lace cloth helps extract trapped dirt & oils, tones and protects skin

-Original witch hazel is perfect for sensitive skin

-Non-drying like many other oil removing products

-Simple efficacious ingredients

-The small size is convenient to travel with and bring anywhere – the home, office, beach, sporting events and gym

-Cleans and conditions on the go

Buy on iHerb*
  • "My one complaint is that I would prefer not to have them individually wrapped - both to cut down on the amount of packaging wasted and to make them quicker to use since I'm just using them at home anyway." in 23 reviews
  • "These are great to carry in your purse, car, or gym bag, etc... My face feels clean and refreshed after using these clothes." in 13 reviews
  • "I love the Dickinson's oil controlling towelettes because they are individually packaged; I always have a few in my purse." in 10 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong, though, it's not the greatest smelling product either, but it goes away very quickly and doesn't linger on your skin." in 8 reviews
  • "I got these towelettes in my Sugar and Spice VoxBox from Influenster of course and I was a little hesitant at first to try them because I have acne prone skin that's more on the dry side rather than oil and the box said they were oil-controlling but they actually turned out to be awesome and I use them all the time now!" in 7 reviews
Alana S.
These are really great for travel. I use them after a workout or just when I’m feeling like I need a refresh. Witch hazel is great for oily skin, and other skin types as well. They have a slight smell but I don’t mind. It can be a bit too drying for skin types that are not oily. But if oil is an issue for you I’d give these a try. They feel sooo refreshing and are really soaked so you get a lot of product on a single pad. I also wipes these across my back and chest after sweating. They make my skin feel nice and clean without stripping my skin or leaving a film.
Tanya L.
I was looking for a mild astringent when I remembered my mother used witch hazel. I found Dickinson's and gave it a try. Fantastic! It gently cleans, cools overheated skin without a strong lingering scent, and is reasonably priced. After a recent eye surgery I was not supposed to get water in my eye. Using these cleansing towlettes was the answer to effectively cleaning my face without disturbing the eye. The towelettes in individually sealed packets are great for traveling or to just have one handy in your purse for a quick refresh. Dickinson's towelettes are part of my daily routine.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I love witch hazel in general I love witch hazel toner I love witch hazel wipes I mean you name it I love it I love the fact that it's a natural product that really does the job for your skin. I have used this brand for years every time I deviate and go try out a new brand I get breakouts or something happens to my skin and it gets dried out but when I just use witch-hazel it's phenomenal. These tell let's really do control the oil they don't have tons of icky things in them that are going to clog your pores there in an easy wipe format so after that Jim you need to freshen up your face this is great that's what I like to use these for. I don't have extremely oily skin but I can get oily in the summer time when it's pretty hot outside and I enjoy these.
Eliza H.
Provo, UT
I always use this as my toner before putting on lotion after washing my face. It helps get the rest of the soap and other residue I may have missed. I also have combination skin and it helps balance my skin where it gives some moisture to my dry areas, and help reduce the oil in my T-Zone. They are great to have in your purse, suitcase, gym bag, and backpack!
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Love love love. I use the be a big buyer on Thayers products until I did research and felt like Dickinson products would be the best for me and my skin type. It’s truly natural products, most products are even alcohol free! They’re great as a Toner and in between showers and the gym. Highly recommendable!
Afifa D.
These are the ABSOLUTE BEST wipes!!! I cannot live without these amazing little packets of heaven. This comes with me every year on my motorcycle trip. My husband and I have long riding days, these feel amazing taking off the road grime off my face/neck! It’s very refreshing and not drying on the skin!
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Towelettes are such a wonderful convenience. I love keeping a couple in my purse as my skin gets very oily throughout the day, especially when I don’t have on any makeup to hide it. They feel refreshing on the skin and have amazing skincare benefits.
Cristina F.
Gentle skin cleansing wipes. Keep my face feeling fresh and clean. I have used these wipes on and off for the past 2 years. When I’m not using the wipes I’m using the Dickinson’s original witch hazel toner with a cotton pad because it’s more cost effective.
Stacie J.
spring, TX
These are the perfect on the go facial wipes! I love throwing these in my purse or travel bag! These are great to clean your face and not irritate. The convenient travel packs are inexpensive and keep the wipes perfectly moist. I always have these on hand!
Danielle B.
WONDER LAKE, IL
Only face wipe I ever use! It's all natural and keeps my sensitive skin calm. It's a brand I trust and feel safe knowing it doesn't have chemicals in it to harm my skin.
Ruby C.
Does this smell gross to anyone else? I love the effect but hate the smell
Amanda W.
Does this get rid of acne for anyone? Or control shine?
Jessica H.
Victorville, CA
The smell doesn't bother me Does it bother you to the point you wont use it?
Salena B.
Would you buy this product again?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this product?