BY DICKINSON'S

New from Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel, Oil Controlling Towelettes. The first ever individually wrapped towelette with Original Witch Hazel to gently remove dirt, oil & impurities while eliminating shine – even on the go. Perfect for even the most sensitive skin, each towelette is touched with aloe to help restore essential moisture. The result is a clean, refreshed, and blemish free complexion anytime, anywhere. Oil Controlling Towelettes are conveniently wrapped for active lifestyles and perfectly sized for travel, complying with strict TSA requirements.

Benefits of Oil Controlling Towelettes

-Gentle spun lace cloth helps extract trapped dirt & oils, tones and protects skin

-Original witch hazel is perfect for sensitive skin

-Non-drying like many other oil removing products

-Simple efficacious ingredients

-The small size is convenient to travel with and bring anywhere – the home, office, beach, sporting events and gym

-Cleans and conditions on the go

Dickinson's® Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes
  • "I have very oily skin and when I read about this product from a blog and that it was for oily face I knew I had to buy it and it works!" in 44 reviews
  • "I have combination sensitive skin so I use this to remove the remaining oil and makeup from my face after oil cleansing." in 31 reviews
  • "My one complaint is that I would prefer not to have them individually wrapped - both to cut down on the amount of packaging wasted and to make them quicker to use since I'm just using them at home anyway." in 23 reviews
  • "These are great to carry in your purse, car, or gym bag, etc... My face feels clean and refreshed after using these clothes." in 13 reviews
  • "I love the Dickinson's oil controlling towelettes because they are individually packaged; I always have a few in my purse." in 10 reviews
Lakisha B.
Lakisha B.
Just received these towelettes in my essence beauty box. And I love everything about them. The thickness of the cloth and durability is awesome. It did not dry my face out. And I was able to take all of my makeup off with one cloth. I so will be finding these in my local area and if not I will order them with no problem. Great product.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Clifton, NJ
I use these for everything. I have them in my purse, my gym bag, and, during the summer, my beach bag. My face tends to become an oil slick through out the day and these have been a life saver! I also use them before bed, after washing my face to help remove the stubborn makeup. It's hard to find a better product for a better value.
Amber E.
Amber E.
BATON ROUGE, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes do have a scent of witch hazel, but I've never disliked that smell and they're not super strong smelling. I have sensitive skin, no breakouts from these. They are also incredible during the sweltering summer heat & humidity of Louisiana - keep some in the fridge and sooo refreshing. Clean my face very well.
Betty H.
Betty H.
A cool & refreshing towelette, perfect for freshening up while on the go or when I'm feeling lazy. I keep them stashed everywhere. Great for travel, after a hike or workout & they remove makeup, I've found they even remove leftover mascara under the eyes. I'm never without these!
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Eagan , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE these! They take off my makeup really well and the witch Hazel helps keep me breakout free. I would recommend these to everyone, unless you are sensitive to smell. These do have a very strong scent, but if you can get past that then you will love these.
Alysha G.
Alysha G.
Arvada, CO
This product made my skin feel very clean after using because the towelettes are very saturated with product. They did not dry out and had a nice scent to them. The individual packs make it easy to keeping at work or in your purse.
Learic M.
Learic M.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these towelettes they leave y skin feeling so clean and refreshed. These are now part of my everyday go to routine. They leave my feeling so smooth and soft I would definitely recommend getting these..they're amazing!
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Best thing I've found to help with pores and my complex! Works better than any other pore minimizer I've spent money on. The smell can be a little annoying but other than that, this stuff works great!!
Mitchelle P.
Mitchelle P.
Love,Love,Love This Product!
Really Affordable, Easy To Take With You Anywhere.
Its A Great Towelette To Take With You For A Quick Pick Me Up, Make Up Change Or Just When You Just Want To Be Fresh.
Julia N.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love it! I use both this and the matching wipes daily. The days I'm too lazy or running late, I can use this and instantly feel the clean feeling that I would if I just washed my face!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Does this get rid of acne for anyone? Or control shine?
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell gross to anyone else? I love the effect but hate the smell
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Victorville, CA
The smell doesn't bother me Does it bother you to the point you wont use it?
Salena B.
Salena B.
Would you buy this product again?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this product?