Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel De-Puffing Eye Gel

Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel De-puffing Eye Gel utilizes the power of all natural witch hazel along with caffeine, cucumber and aloe to gently help awaken and de-puff tired eyes. The non-drying formula cools, soothes and smooths the delicate under eye area for a healthier, more radiant look.

Does this work well? I have major bags under my eyes.
Is this product good?
Do you apply facial serum before or after you moisturize? What about eye cream? I do moisturizer (emu oil), eye gel ([product:dickinsons-depuffing-eye-gel-5-oz]), and facial serum (trying a sample of a No7 serum).
Start your review of Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel De-Puffing Eye Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Houston
This is an ok product. It didn't cause any irritation. I stopped using because I didn't see much of anything. Good value for what you get but I would buy the ordinary caffeine solution, better and cheaper. It could be better if it performed better.
I really enjoyed this product which delivers. For a college student who has tired eyes... they really delivered. This gel dries quickly and works well with other products such as concealer and foundation. It helps my eyes wake up and feel refreshed. I highly recommend this product.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like this one. Inexpensive and it actually works. It can be drying but hard what moisturizer is for right. So I would say it is effective and I would use again plus recommend to others. I’m sure this could be compared to thayers.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this product. It does what it claims. You can even use it under or over your makeup. Really refreshes my eye on the morning. I can give the puffy late afternoon look a quick second touch up and I am good for the rest of the evening.
Rockaway, NJ
I love love love products by Dickinson's. I noticed changes after only a few uses. It definitely met and exceeded my expectations. Found in many drug stores and well priced!!
Temple, TX
Yessss this works so good my eyes get supper puffy when my allergies start up and I couldn't find anything that would make it go away and this does such an amazing job.+
Mt Pleasant, NC
I love this. The product is well packaged and it's very affordable. It is not cheap at all. I'd love to buy more. I denitely recommend it to other people! I bet they'd love it as well. It smells okay. It's very very cute. My friends and I love this product of yours!
Mcallen, TX
Great product! The puffing does take a while to notice a difference but it really does help a lot! I would recommend this product, it is very effective!
Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel De-Puffing Eye Gel uploaded by Michelle F.
Excelente producto. Lo utilizo antes de ir a dormir y luego de quitarme el maquillaje. Me ayuda a mantener mis ojos frescos y más relajados.
This stuff works well, I got immediate results after using it under my eyes. I love how it felt, it's very refreshing. Definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...