Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsDickinson's
Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel De-Puffing Eye Gel

Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel De-Puffing Eye Gel

Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel De-puffing Eye Gel utilizes the power of all natural witch hazel along with caffeine, cucumber and aloe to gently help awaken and de-puff tired eyes. The non-drying formula cools, soothes and smooths the delicate under eye area for a healthier, more radiant look.

Does this work well? I have major bags under my eyes.
Is this product good?
Do you apply facial serum before or after you moisturize? What about eye cream? I do moisturizer (emu oil), eye gel ([product:dickinsons-depuffing-eye-gel-5-oz]), and facial serum (trying a sample of a No7 serum).
Start your review of Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel De-Puffing Eye Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Christa D.
Lexington, KY
Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel De-Puffing Eye Gel uploaded by Christa D.
This is a awesome product . I have dark circle and puffy eyes and this has made a difference in one week. It’s my first time and will buy again. It’s a little pricey but I think it’s worth it and will buy a again
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I just started using this and really like it a lot under a heavier eye cream at night. I put it under a lighter eye cream during the day. It is very soothing and depuffs my eyes as it claims. My sensitive skin tends to react a lot. Sometimes wearing eye make-up will make all around my eyes red, itch, and burn. This soothes my skin really well and lasts. Very reasonable. Highly-recommend. Will buy again.
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel De-Puffing Eye Gel uploaded by Nadya A.
This is one of my favorite things and my problem that I hate my dark circles, so I can say that this is magic, they are soft at the moment of applying it, my dark circle goes I don't know what kind of magic that is 🤣 leaves my eye contour so soft that it seems that there had not been a horrible dark circle
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
I love Dickson’s products and I was ecstatic to see a product for under eye puffiness! I did not purchase the item I posted to see if someone else used the product
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I just starting using this. 2 days to be exact. It has a lot of moisture so I prefer it at might. I tried on my husbands eyes and it worked amazing! Keeping it in the fridge ( hint I saw) and his bags looked much better in minutes and he liked the way it felt. I think this will be an amazing product after a day in the sun! That's when I get puffy eyes.
Jeniffer C.
este producto me ayudo mucho en mis ojos me deja los ojos frescos lo uso después de quitarme el maquillaje lo recomiendo que lo usen
Heather B.
Butler, IN
Purchased at: CVS
I have been using this stuff and I haven't noticed any difference in the bags under my eyes.😭 😭 😭 I won't be buying this again 😢
Johannah S.
I really like this product. I love witch hazel,have used it as an astringent as well as cleansing cloths and towelettes.I never tried the depuff eye gel for under eye area seemed great an gave it try. It's a clear gel, feel light on my skin and absorbs super fast. It worked well for me second day using this. I use this first thing in the morning and at night before bed. I'm not sure I would use over my makeup as touch up like the package suggests you can i do used under my makeup. Awesome product once again by Dickinson's Witch Hazel!
Cheryl M.
Del City, OK
This product definitely deep UPS your eyes and does it in seconds this is a great product you have to try it
Taylor R.
I love this stuff! My mom had bought it and never really used it. I tried it one morning after getting out of the shower realizing my eyes looks puffy and I looked like i had just woke up. I rubbed this all over my eyes and it's a miracle worker! I will re-purchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...