BY DICKINSON'S #26 in Face Wipes

Gentle, fragrance-free formula

Botanical extracts of witch hazel & aloe cleanse, tone and refresh by gently lifting dirt, oil and impurities from even sensitive skin. Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel formula delivers a refreshingly clean, balanced and blemish free complexion, every day, without overdrying or leaving sticky residue.

Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths Features and Benefits:

• Extra-large, ultra-soft textured cloths are 15% larger and wetter than other cleansing cloths.

• Cloths come in a ready to use vanity pack, ideal for at home, daily use

• Large cleansing cloths, removes excess dirt, oil and makeup with the power of Original Witch Hazel

• Thoroughly cleans, tones and refreshes skin, with no sticky residue or need to rinse

• Gentle, non-drying formula, cleans deep & refines pores without stripping skin

• Soap & Fragrance Free perfect for most skin types

• Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested

About Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel

Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel, established in the 1800’s is a perfect addition to every skincare regimen and complementary to an overall lifestyle of health and wellness. Dickinson’s is the only gentle, skincare line formulated with 100% natural witch hazel to effectively remove excess oil and impurities without stripping skin of essential moisture, revealing perfectly clean & naturally balanced skin.

Dickinson’s Original Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths contain 25 wet cloths per pack and can be purchased at Walgreens, select Walmart stores and other fine retailers. For more product information, please visit www.dickinsonsusa.com.

Also available from Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel:

Buy on Amazon
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So basically these are just witch hazel cloths. I like the texture and they do a fairly good job of removing makeup, though for mascara I feel like it takes a little more work than other cleansing cloths I've used. I really like these for refreshing my face during the day. I don't wear a lot of makeup so these are perfect for me. I'm definitely buying these again, but also using a different variety for when I'm wearing heavier makeup.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are very gentle on the skin, and they leave the skin feeling clean. I find that they don't remove makeup very well, but I like to use them after a makeup remover to make sure my face is clean, or I use them on my kids when they have mosquito bites. Witch hazel is great for the skin, It helps with minor cuts, bruises, bug bites, etc, so these wipes are great.
Megan E.
Vine Grove, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These wipes help keep your skin clean and fresh when you’re on the go or need to freshen up throughout the day. I think they’re a great value for the price and you get a good amount of wipes. The smell of witch hazel was weird at first, but you get used to it and the smell eventually disappears. I like that it’s natural and it doesn’t cause me to break out!
Tammy P.
I really wanted to love these since they have such a great review.  For years, I have been using the Neutrogena  Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, I just wanted to try something different.  I honestly hated these wipes.  First, the wipes are so thick and felt like sand paper, they are so worth.  I also felt that there wasn't enough moisture on the wipe.  I am used to a more saturated wipe.  These felt like close to nothing product on the wipes.  I so wish I would of kept the receipt because I would of returned these.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy these Dickinson's original witch hazel wipes. They are perfect for removing makeup. They leave my face feeling soft and clean. They have a nice fresh scent. They are perfect for on-the-go, great for sensitive skin, and cruelty free. Would highly recommend these. I purchased mine at Walgreens.
Stacie J.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite wipes! The witch hazel cleanses my skin and there's the perfect amount of wetness! These wipes never break me out and are gentle on my skin. My only complaint is the packaging. The sticker method sometimes allows the wipes to dry out! Love the price on these also! Doesn't break the bank!
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
These  Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths are really refreshing after long days or even on hot days to get the sweat feel off. These cloths keep my face clear of pimples and blemishes as they are not harsh and I can use them daily even though I have sensitive skin.
Mariah A.
I have tried Dickinson’s facial wipes before and yes it does take your makeup off and leave you with a spotless and clean face, my only con was the smell of the wipes. Because it is witch hazel, the smell bothered me a little bit but as you use it more and more you would get used to it.
Lauren H.
New York
My bae. My OG cleanser. Love this stuff. I used to take it with me camping so that I could get the dirt and grime off, and now I find that it removes my makeup just as well. I’m constantly repurchasing because I LOVE THIS STUFF. I even make my fiancé use it because it’s that good.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
This brand is me absolute favorite. It’s affordable & effective. I️ never have to worry if a product is going to do its job. It always
Does. These are great on the go. You can also just buy the big bottle of toner & use cotton pads as well. Fantastic product! I️ highly recommend!
Arlene B.
Murphysboro , IL
Are these good for sensitive skin?
Hayli Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these yet? Got a free sample in the sunshine voxbox. Before I try it, does it have a strong smell? Is it used to take off makeup, or just as a face wipe? And my skin is pretty sensitive, does it dry out your skin?
Heather M.
West Lawn, PA
What can you buy these?
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy these wonderful wipes?
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Doors your skin get dry after using??