BY DICKINSON'S #56 in Face Wipes

Gentle, fragrance-free formula

Botanical extracts of witch hazel & aloe cleanse, tone and refresh by gently lifting dirt, oil and impurities from even sensitive skin. Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel formula delivers a refreshingly clean, balanced and blemish free complexion, every day, without overdrying or leaving sticky residue.

Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths Features and Benefits:

• Extra-large, ultra-soft textured cloths are 15% larger and wetter than other cleansing cloths.

• Cloths come in a ready to use vanity pack, ideal for at home, daily use

• Large cleansing cloths, removes excess dirt, oil and makeup with the power of Original Witch Hazel

• Thoroughly cleans, tones and refreshes skin, with no sticky residue or need to rinse

• Gentle, non-drying formula, cleans deep & refines pores without stripping skin

• Soap & Fragrance Free perfect for most skin types

• Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested

About Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel

Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel, established in the 1800’s is a perfect addition to every skincare regimen and complementary to an overall lifestyle of health and wellness. Dickinson’s is the only gentle, skincare line formulated with 100% natural witch hazel to effectively remove excess oil and impurities without stripping skin of essential moisture, revealing perfectly clean & naturally balanced skin.

Dickinson’s Original Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths contain 25 wet cloths per pack and can be purchased at Walgreens, select Walmart stores and other fine retailers. For more product information, please visit www.dickinsonsusa.com.

Also available from Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel:

• Pore Perfecting Toner

• On-the-Go Refreshingly Clean Towelettes

• How do you like the smell?1 Answers
  • Can i use this product as a make-up remover cloths?3 Answers
  • Does this work the same as the liquid witch hazel?1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jacksonville
These are so convenient and smells lovely,
almost like a honey smell. VERY effective at removing oil/dirt, just okay at removing makeup. Excellent at toning & shrinking pores. So great for right before bed and/or when you’re feeling lazy. I would also recommend the liquid version of this that you’d use a cotton pad with for better results. But nothing beats the ease of a wipe you just grab, use, toss.
Addison C.
Monticello , IN
I’m loving these cleansing clothes! They’re so smooth and soft on my skin! It really gives my face a nice clean feeling! The scent is really light that’s what I love the most! I use one in the night and in the morning just to cleanse my face :) I also love that these have aloe in them! They’re the best! I received these for Free in a Mega Voxbox!!
Tammy P.
I really wanted to love these since they have such a great review.  For years, I have been using the Neutrogena  Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, I just wanted to try something different.  I honestly hated these wipes.  First, the wipes are so thick and felt like sand paper, they are so worth.  I also felt that there wasn't enough moisture on the wipe.  I am used to a more saturated wipe.  These felt like close to nothing product on the wipes.  I so wish I would of kept the receipt because I would of returned these.
Lauren W.
Columbia
I love these witch hazel wipes! I use them all the time for a clean face. As a new mom time slips away. I wipe my face with these almost every night before bed. I also used them in the hospital as well as to help with healing after childbirth. These wipes have so many uses! I keep them in my diaper bag as well for a quick clean up or to cleanse my 6 years olds scrapes and bruises. Gentle but leaves you feeling clean!
Lauren K.
I lovvvvee how clean and fresh my face feels after using this product! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stores is because the packaging is a little annoying, I wish they had a plastic snap so that I didn’t have to worry about the resealable part not sticking anymore and therefore drying out the wipes. I typically use these after the gym or a hot day. I don’t use it to remove eye make-up just to freshen my face.
Anissa L.
Coral Springs , FL
I am very lazy when it comes to my skin care routine so this is a great product for people like me who want something easy and effective. I immediately noticed my pores shrinking as well as my skin tone become more even after just 2 uses! I would definitely purchase again.
Henrietta H.
new jersey
Love these wipes. Great for cleansing and toning my skin. Gentle to my skin and eye area. Great value priced. Nice package. Would purchase again. Would  recommend.
Anne K.
Just like the original witch hazel toner, these wipes have a very soothing feeling, after cleansing. The refreshing scent of witch hazel, is in this too. Really effective at getting ride of getting rid of excessive oil, dirt, and makeup.
Alyssa M.
Susanville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is for the nights when you don’t want to fully wash your face. This is great at balancing your skin out so you don’t wake up overly oily and it still is gentle on your skin. I highly recommend going to get these wipes!
Ataja F.
brookings,SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these because they didn't make my skin burn like many other brands, they are non expensive. I bought them from my local Walgreens. And i will continue to buy these i recommend everyone to buy these !!!!
Arlene B.
Murphysboro , IL
Are these good for sensitive skin?
Hayli Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these yet? Got a free sample in the sunshine voxbox. Before I try it, does it have a strong smell? Is it used to take off makeup, or just as a face wipe? And my skin is pretty sensitive, does it dry out your skin?
Heather M.
West Lawn, PA
What can you buy these?
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
Where can I buy these wonderful wipes?
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Doors your skin get dry after using??