BY DICKINSON'S SPREADS

Since 1897.
Lemon curd. see more...

Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I haven't tried this is baking; I've heard it's great for lemon blueberry loaf, BUT... I eat it with plain almond butter or vanilla almond butter in a sandwich and it's so delicious! Yes, it's pricier, but definitely worth it. The flavor is nice and strong, and it will go a very long way in the kitchen.
Katie F.
Lincoln
I love this lemon curd! It’s a breakfast staple for me. I love putting it on buttered toast and eating it with Irish breakfast tea. It’s bursting with flavor and pure delight.
I also enjoy putting it on Victoria sponges with homemade whipping cream.
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
The Dickinson's Lemon Curd is very good. As good as Trader Joe's which I am addicted to. The
consistency is somewhat thicker, but the wonderful tart flavor is there. Absolutely LOVE this product ! Try in on a warm, buttered English Muffin. great ingredients, wonderful flavor.
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I went to tea with a friend and had some delicious lemon curd served with scones. I suspect that the place we went decanted Dickinson's into a smaller jar. It is tart and creamy and delicious. Just hints of tartness that give you that childhood memory of lemon curd and toast. So fantastic.
Lauren E.
I had no idea what lemon curd was before I tried Dickinson's, but I'm hooked now! In my opinion it's best spread onto crepes, but on toast or by the spoonful are good options too.
Chastity H.
One of my favorite things, especially to eat with scones or to use when I am baking cupcakes to put in the middle.
lisa s.
Semmes, AL
Love fiilling cupcakes with some of this and filling some donuts as well just like krispy kreme lemon filled
Crystal A.
Midland, TX
I use this for my lemon macarons and it tastes soo delicious, it's not too tart like most lemon curds
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Heather F.
This is some great stuff! I use this all the time in my Lemon Blueberry Dessert and it is awesome. I always get compliments and people think that I have real lemon zest in it. It's very economical and easy to use to pep your dessert up!

back