BY DICKINSON'S

No Soaps, Fragrances, Oils Dyes Parabens, Sulfates or Reasons to Worry... Non-Irritating - All Skin Types. Oil free. Fragrance Free. Mild Non-Drying Formula Gently Cleans & Softens While Maintaining Skin s Natural Moisture Balance. With Botanical Extracts Gentle Formula. Dermatologist Recommended. Non-Comedogenic Relax, this gentle witch hazel based facial cleanser is formulated using natural extracts to safely and effectively remove dirt, excess oil & impurities - without overdrying even the most sensitive skin. Its soothing ingredients were specially chosen to b. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently seen this in TJmaxx and wanted to try it. The astringent I have used before so I thought this would be a good product. It's just ok as a face wash, nothing that you have to have to wash your face with. It is thick, but it doesn't lather like I like a face wash. I like to try new products and I was looking for a new face wash so I decided to try it. But I won't repurchase this, I'm sure I could find something else that best fits my face needs lol
Dominique V.
Dominique V.
San Antonio, TX
I live Dickinson products to begin with! And I personally bought this. I live it and it smells so good, also I have noticed it helps keep my skin feeling nice and refreshed after I use it, so I would recommend this to anyone! No matter your skin type!
Cici E.
Cici E.
Tampa, FL
This is the BEST gentle way of getting your skin clean and to combat dirt or outside pollution tainting your skin. I do pretty heavy exfoliation daily because I have dry patches on my face due to severely dry skin, and the witch hazel, as it's also an anti-bacterial, keeps my skin from being susceptible to dirt and infection, or break outs.
Tami L.
Tami L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It made my face smooth and I felt like I looked brighter. The smell was not to my liking. Over all I felt like it was effective.
luana t.
luana t.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this on a daily and it tightens my pores and keeps my blackheads gone amazing! not only does it help my wash my face but it also tones my sin as well
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have their face wipes along with their astringent but this face wash i was a little disappointed with. The consistency was a bit thick so i don't think i will continue using it. But i certainly do love their astringent and wipes!
Nikita M.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the easy this product smells and the value you get for it. You feel so clean and crisp after applying this
Daylyn S.
Daylyn S.
Saint Cloud
Not rhe best smelling product out there but it does what is supposed to do. It cleans and tones your skin .
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Used it once before leaving it in a hotel bathroom by mistake. It lefty skin feeling clean and refreshed.
que pava men, muero de aburrimiento y relleno absurdas encuestas por productos jaja, k hago con mi vida