Add a Photo

By DICKINSON'S
#1393 in Facial Cleansers
No Soaps, Fragrances, Oils Dyes Parabens, Sulfates or Reasons to Worry... Non-Irritating - All Skin Types. Oil free. Fragrance Free. Mild Non-Drying Formula Gently Cleans & Softens While Maintaining Skin s Natural Moisture Balance. With Botanical Extracts Gentle Formula. Dermatologist Recommended. Non-Comedogenic Relax, this gentle witch hazel based facial cleanser is formulated using natural extracts to safely and effectively remove dirt, excess oil & impurities - without overdrying even the most sensitive skin. Its soothing ingredients were specially chosen to b.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Xenia, Oh

I recently seen this in TJmaxx and wanted to try it. The astringent I have used before so I thought this would be a good product. It's just ok as a face wash, nothing that you have to have to wash your face with. It is thick, but it doesn't lather like I like a face wash. I like to try new products and I was looking for a new face wash so I decided to try it. But I won't repurchase this, I'm sure I could find something else that best fits my face needs lol
Dominique V.
Dominique V.
San Antonio, TX

I live Dickinson products to begin with! And I personally bought this. I live it and it smells so good, also I have noticed it helps keep my skin feeling nice and refreshed after I use it, so I would recommend this to anyone! No matter your skin type!
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN

I have their face wipes along with their astringent but this face wash i was a little disappointed with. The consistency was a bit thick so i don't think i will continue using it. But i certainly do love their astringent and wipes!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Welches, OR

This cleanser was too harsh and left a bit of a film on my face. A shame since I love the pure with hazel astringent from this brand.
lindsay p.
lindsay p.
Montrose, CO

This cleaner left a gross film on my face. My pores felt clogged, and my face did not feel clean after washing with this.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

I purchased this after I received the wipes in my sunshine voxbox. Its thick and needs to rinsed off well. this is just an average product. I was a little disappointed because I LOVED the wipes.
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Nashua, NH

It's just an ok face wash. I like to try all different ones, so I decided to try it. I like the way it smells but it's kind of to thick.

Join Now