BY DICKINSON'S

No Soaps, Fragrances, Oils Dyes Parabens, Sulfates or Reasons to Worry... Non-Irritating - All Skin Types. Oil free. Fragrance Free. Mild Non-Drying Formula Gently Cleans & Softens While Maintaining Skin s Natural Moisture Balance. With Botanical Extracts Gentle Formula. Dermatologist Recommended. Non-Comedogenic Relax, this gentle witch hazel based facial cleanser is formulated using natural extracts to safely and effectively remove dirt, excess oil & impurities - without overdrying even the most sensitive skin. Its soothing ingredients were specially chosen to b. see more...

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently seen this in TJmaxx and wanted to try it. The astringent I have used before so I thought this would be a good product. It's just ok as a face wash, nothing that you have to have to wash your face with. It is thick, but it doesn't lather like I like a face wash. I like to try new products and I was looking for a new face wash so I decided to try it. But I won't repurchase this, I'm sure I could find something else that best fits my face needs lol
Dominique V.
Dominique V.
San Antonio, TX
I live Dickinson products to begin with! And I personally bought this. I live it and it smells so good, also I have noticed it helps keep my skin feeling nice and refreshed after I use it, so I would recommend this to anyone! No matter your skin type!
Lily L.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first tried this cleanser, I thought that it didn't work and was extremely disappointed. There were no results, and in fact, it seemed like my skin was not clean. I almost threw it away! I kept it, but didn't use it after the second time of it seeming to do nothing. A few months later, I decided to try it again, when I ran out of the cleanser I was using. This time, instead of following the directions that say "Use daily. wet face with lukewarm water and squeeze cleanser into hands. Apply to face and massage gently,. Rinse with lukewarm water and pay dry with a soft towel". This is how I use it and have found great results. I apply it like I'm using noxzema. I put it right on when I wake up (without putting water on my face first) or before I go to sleep, and use a generous amount. I leave it on for 8 to 10 minutes. After about 3 minutes it begins to feel tingly and you can feel it working. After about 8 minutes (don't leave it on too long or it takes longer to rinse it off), I rinse it off. It should be used twice daily for normal skin. Since it is the winter months, I do not follow with a toner, but in the hot summer months and maybe fall, I think I would probably need to follow up with the toner. Using these instructions, I have gotten great results on my skin! I really love this product and have purchased it three times.
Cici E.
Cici E.
Tampa, FL
This is the BEST gentle way of getting your skin clean and to combat dirt or outside pollution tainting your skin. I do pretty heavy exfoliation daily because I have dry patches on my face due to severely dry skin, and the witch hazel, as it's also an anti-bacterial, keeps my skin from being susceptible to dirt and infection, or break outs.
Kimbo S.
Kimbo S.
I purchaaed this cleanser after using the toner from Dickinson but was only slightly disappointed in the scent. It has a fragrance that to me is not very appealing. The texture of the cleanser was silky smooth and left my skin hydrated.
Cecilia D.
Cecilia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for my acne!! I noticed a difference after just one use, I have very oily skin and it's hard for me to find products that don't leave me more greasy but this worked great. I definitely would recommend to anyone.
I loved this product along with their other products!!! They are very effective and I've used a lot of their products multiple times. I also love their packaging and I don't recall where I bought it but I love it so so much would definitely buy it again! 10/10 would recommend!!
Tami L.
Tami L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It made my face smooth and I felt like I looked brighter. The smell was not to my liking. Over all I felt like it was effective.
luana t.
luana t.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this on a daily and it tightens my pores and keeps my blackheads gone amazing! not only does it help my wash my face but it also tones my sin as well
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have their face wipes along with their astringent but this face wash i was a little disappointed with. The consistency was a bit thick so i don't think i will continue using it. But i certainly do love their astringent and wipes!