Add a Photo

By DICKINSON'S
#1316 in Facial Cleansers
No Soaps, Fragrances, Oils Dyes Parabens, Sulfates or Reasons to Worry... Non-Irritating - All Skin Types. Oil free. Fragrance Free. Mild Non-Drying Formula Gently Cleans & Softens While Maintaining Skin s Natural Moisture Balance. With Botanical Extracts Gentle Formula. Dermatologist Recommended. Non-Comedogenic Relax, this gentle witch hazel based facial cleanser is formulated using natural extracts to safely and effectively remove dirt, excess oil & impurities - without overdrying even the most sensitive skin. Its soothing ingredients were specially chosen to b.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently seen this in TJmaxx and wanted to try it. The astringent I have used before so I thought this would be a good product. It's just ok as a face wash, nothing that you have to have to wash your face with. It is thick, but it doesn't lather like I like a face wash. I like to try new products and I was looking for a new face wash so I decided to try it. But I won't repurchase this, I'm sure I could find something else that best fits my face needs lol
Dominique V.
Dominique V.
San Antonio, TX
I live Dickinson products to begin with! And I personally bought this. I live it and it smells so good, also I have noticed it helps keep my skin feeling nice and refreshed after I use it, so I would recommend this to anyone! No matter your skin type!
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have their face wipes along with their astringent but this face wash i was a little disappointed with. The consistency was a bit thick so i don't think i will continue using it. But i certainly do love their astringent and wipes!
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
May 12, 2017, 5:36 p.m.
Review for: Dickinson's Gentle Skin Cleanser, 6 oz
Used it once before leaving it in a hotel bathroom by mistake. It lefty skin feeling clean and refreshed.
lindsay p.
lindsay p.
Montrose, CO
This cleaner left a gross film on my face. My pores felt clogged, and my face did not feel clean after washing with this.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Welches, OR
This cleanser was too harsh and left a bit of a film on my face. A shame since I love the pure with hazel astringent from this brand.
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Nashua, NH
It's just an ok face wash. I like to try all different ones, so I decided to try it. I like the way it smells but it's kind of to thick.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this after I received the wipes in my sunshine voxbox. Its thick and needs to rinsed off well. this is just an average product. I was a little disappointed because I LOVED the wipes.