BY DICKINSON'S #15 in Toners & Astringents

Dickinson's is celebrating 150 years of Witch Hazel Skincare with the launch of NEW Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner.

Moisturizes Skin – Refines Pores

Gently hydrates and nourishes with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E as it cleanses, tones and refreshes skin. Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner helps skin maintain its natural balance as it gently removes impurities and reconditions skin without alcohol. Skin feels hydrated, fresh and clean without tightness for soft, smooth and healthy looking skin every day.

Unique Points:

• 2016 Self Magazine Beauty Award Winner
  • Alcohol Free formula gently removes traces of make-up & impurities, leaving skin soft and supple
  • Powered by the extraordinary cleansing power of All Natural Witch Hazel Extract
  • Hyaluronic Acid gently hydrates and moisturizes skin
  • Vitamin E helps protect against moisture loss
  • Reveals a smoother, more radiant complexion
  • Fresh floral scent
  • No soaps, dyes, parabens or sulfates
  • Dermatologist tested

• Is this toner good for dry dehydrated skin?1 Answers
  • How does this toner compare to the original Dickinson's toner? Th...2 Answers
  • I absolutely could not imagine my skincare regimen without this s...3 Answers
Reviews (1997)
Nicole-Desiree B.
St Petersburg, FL
I LOVE "DICKINSON'S NEW ENHANCED WITCH HAZEL ALCOHOL FREE EXCLUSIVE FORMULA HYDRATING TONER" & is the ONLY ONE I'm currently using!!! I LOVE to write reviews because I myself read a LOT of reviews on a product that I'm interested in before I purchase it myself! So, it's important to me to know what others similar to me think of a product I'm interested in purchasing!!! This is an "EXCLUSIVE FORMULA" & won the "Self Approved" Beauty Award in 2016! & NOW, after a whole month of using this toner, I know why!!!! I know why I love It & why people similar to my profile would love It as well!!!! There are MANY BENEFITS to using this toner: NOT ONLY BEING AN "EXCLUSIVE FORMULA", & WINNING LAST YEARS 2016 "SELF APPROVED" Beauty Award, It is alcohol free, has Hyaluronic acid (moisturizing) & Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, Aloe Leaf Juice, plus, not to mention a "few" other FABULOUS ingredients!!! 1 reason I'm totally FOR this PRODUCT is not only is it non-drying at all & actually moisturizing, cleans my pores deep down & nourishes my skin, but its ingredient list has ONLY 7 INGREDIENTS!!!! 7 INGREDIENTS!!!!! & that's one of the reasons I was drawn to this product!!!! In short: It works, is non-drying, is moisturizing, deep cleans & conditions & contains some wonderful ingredients that are well known to be beneficial to the skin & for me, IT WORKS!!!!! Another great thing to point out is that it is not pricey at all & you can find it most anywhere!!! I purchased mine at CVS, but I know Walgreens, Target & Wal-Mart carry this product too!!!! For the price & amount in the bottle, 16ozs, & its yummy ingredients, it's well worth the money to at least give it a shot & purchase it!!!!!!! Give it a try!!!!!
Paige S.
Austin, TX
So I bought this for the fact that it did not have alcohol like the other toner Dickinson's makes. I have combo skin and this is a god send. I have noticed a difference in my pores and how many breakouts I have. I also used this when my skin was dry and it was still amazing. Overall I hate toners with alcohol because I don't think they're good for the skin since they strip it of all the oils. I love this and am hooked. I used to think toners were a bunch of crap till I found this gem. Only complaint is the smell. I am used to it now though so its not bothersome but it is something to get used to.
Nesha C.
I like this product, but at the same time I don't. I like this product because it cleans and makes my skin feel fresh. I don't like this product because in my T-Zone for some weird reason it burns. And my skin gets irritated. I don't know if it's just me or what. That's definitely something that's going to keep me from buying another one. I'm going to anyways though lol I want to give the company a fair chance. I hope their other products don't so that.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
I received this toner about a year ago for free for complimentary purposes from the #BonitaVoxBox. My honest review is that I did not like this toner when I first tried it out the smell just wasn't cutting it for me. Recently though I decided to try it out again since my face gets really dry during the winter season and wanted that extra hydrating feeling along with my moisturizer. It definitely has helped keeping my face moisturized as well as feeling clean. What I love is that is is alcohol free, has Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E . The scent is still bad but I rather deal with it for a while (it eventually fades away) then dealing with dry skin.
Maggie B.
I love this toner!! And I think the package is so cute! I use toner twice a day every single day so I have to have a bottle at home at all times. The other day I ran out of the normal neutropenia alcohol free toner I use the most so I went to the store in search of the same bottle but they were out. I looked at the rest of the toner choices and when I saw this i immediately decided. I read the reviews online as I always do and it’s very highly recommended plus the price was great. Anyway I’ve used it a bunch and I love it. It feels less drying than other toners. Other toners feel like I’m scraping stuff off my face, which I am, but this one feels like it’s refreshing and soothing my face as it takes off the access dirt and oil my face wash missed. I 100 recommend this to anyone who uses a toner! Plus I love the smell!
Tequia W.
Waynesboro, GA
I originally bought this product following the numerous social media posts stating that this can clear dark spots on the skin. After removing my make up and washing my face I use this toner to calm my skin. I also use this prior to my make up application. I have noticed my skin getting smoother and the scent is pleassnt and not too harsh!
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought in an emergency and it has pretty much stuck with me. I like that it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, but it also feels very clean. I didn't really read up on what I was buying but $5 was a good price for such a big bottle and I went for it. I use it day and night on a cotton pad. It has helped with the oiliness of my face while still being hydrating.
Mel G.
I have really dry complexion and when I clean my fave with this product leaves it nice, smooth and clean! Love it been using it for the longest now and the best part is that it last a long time and is super affordable!
Kaitlyn R.
My sister got this item as a part of this program and we love it. It doesn't dry out my skin like normal toners do. I get asked which products I use on my face and I tell them this one and they all use and love this product as well. It's not expensive at all and is totally worth it!
Nae B.
Eastvale, CA
This has become a part of my daily routine and i love it so much! My pores have truly shrunk in size and numbers! Leaves my t zone less oily but still hydrated! I recommend this for anyone that has large pores
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
Where can I buy this? So far Amazon has been my only success.
Jaci U.
I received this toner in a VoxBox and used it two days in a row and then suddenly I had the worst breakout I've had in months. I do have fairly sensitive skin but I was just wondering if this is a coincidence or has this product caused anyone else's skin to breakout?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
How often should this product be used? I'm only using it once a day after I remove my makeup.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this the best toner out there or is there a better one that you recommend?
Meghan L.
This may be a silly question, but I'm a little superstitious. Will this bottle put any hexes on me?