BY DICKINSON'S #14 in Toners & Astringents

Dickinson's is celebrating 150 years of Witch Hazel Skincare with the launch of NEW Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner.

Moisturizes Skin – Refines Pores

Gently hydrates and nourishes with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E as it cleanses, tones and refreshes skin. Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner helps skin maintain its natural balance as it gently removes impurities and reconditions skin without alcohol. Skin feels hydrated, fresh and clean without tightness for soft, smooth and healthy looking skin every day.

Unique Points:

• 2016 Self Magazine Beauty Award Winner
  • Alcohol Free formula gently removes traces of make-up & impurities, leaving skin soft and supple
  • Powered by the extraordinary cleansing power of All Natural Witch Hazel Extract
  • Hyaluronic Acid gently hydrates and moisturizes skin
  • Vitamin E helps protect against moisture loss
  • Reveals a smoother, more radiant complexion
  • Fresh floral scent
  • No soaps, dyes, parabens or sulfates
  • Dermatologist tested

• Does this work better than the original or do they work t...1 Answers
  • Is this toner good for dry dehydrated skin?1 Answers
  • How does this toner compare to the original Dickinson's t...2 Answers
Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner
  • "This toner is great for dry, acne prone, sensitive skin! I have tried out the original DIckinson's Witch Hazel Toner, but it left my skin feeling super dried out and dull. This toner, on the other hand, is actually hydrating, and makes my skin feel amazing!" in 225 reviews
Mummah Darling B.
St Petersburg, FL
I LOVE "DICKINSON'S NEW ENHANCED WITCH HAZEL ALCOHOL FREE EXCLUSIVE FORMULA HYDRATING TONER" & is the ONLY ONE I'm currently using!!! I LOVE to write reviews because I myself read a LOT of reviews on a product that I'm interested in before I purchase it myself! So, it's important to me to know what others similar to me think of a product I'm interested in purchasing!!! This is an "EXCLUSIVE FORMULA" & won the "Self Approved" Beauty Award in 2016! & NOW, after a whole month of using this toner, I know why!!!! I know why I love It & why people similar to my profile would love It as well!!!! There are MANY BENEFITS to using this toner: NOT ONLY BEING AN "EXCLUSIVE FORMULA", & WINNING LAST YEARS 2016 "SELF APPROVED" Beauty Award, It is alcohol free, has Hyaluronic acid (moisturizing) & Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, Aloe Leaf Juice, plus, not to mention a "few" other FABULOUS ingredients!!! 1 reason I'm totally FOR this PRODUCT is not only is it non-drying at all & actually moisturizing, cleans my pores deep down & nourishes my skin, but its ingredient list has ONLY 7 INGREDIENTS!!!! 7 INGREDIENTS!!!!! & that's one of the reasons I was drawn to this product!!!! In short: It works, is non-drying, is moisturizing, deep cleans & conditions & contains some wonderful ingredients that are well known to be beneficial to the skin & for me, IT WORKS!!!!! Another great thing to point out is that it is not pricey at all & you can find it most anywhere!!! I purchased mine at CVS, but I know Walgreens, Target & Wal-Mart carry this product too!!!! For the price & amount in the bottle, 16ozs, & its yummy ingredients, it's well worth the money to at least give it a shot & purchase it!!!!!!! Give it a try!!!!!
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this bottle for the first time two weeks ago at walmart and liked that it said hydrating toner.I have oily and acne prone skin so I'm trying to prevent breakouts and goal is to have healthy radiant skin.On the bottle it claims to moisturize skin and refine pores and I do feel it helps do both.I also like that it has vitamin e and hyaluronic acid to help with impurities on face.I feel like this has helped my skin since I have been using. I was debating if I should get or not but I'm glad that I did. I like that it doesn't have alcohol so doesn't leave your skin feeling dry but it doesn't remove any dirt and leaves it feeling clean. Has a nice clean scent to me not too over powerful. Im excited to see the on going results as I continue to use this product. I would recommend and will definitely continue to buy.
Tanzyy J.
This is my second review because that’s how awesome this product is. Still giving me great results this product is very cheap &!reasonable. I read reviews before purchasing it & my cosmetology teacher suggested I invest in this product & it exceeded my expectations. I kid you but I seem results in 10 days!!! I’ll contin buying this product! It cleared up my dark spots around my eyes the dark spots on my face. It also helps fight breakouts before they even become major it’s to the point where when I know & feel a pimple coming I wipe some witch hazel on my face morning noon & night. Your face accumulates dirty during the day so once you come in just wipe your face off with witch hazel it’s light just like water so it’s not messy or to much to do.
Tessa V.
This Dickinson's toner works great with my sensitive combination skin. A lot of witch hazel products I have bought in the past causes redness and more irritation. This one is gentle and doesn't strip away all the good stuff the skin naturally produces and needs. I just put a little of the liquid on a cotton pad and wipe my face off. It has helped clear away a lot of blemishes and I think is preventing more from popping up. It is a big bottle and relatively cheap. I docked it down a star because I hate the smell of it. My whole face smells for about 15 minutes after using the toner. Other than that, I am very pleased with my Dickinson's Toner.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
It moisturizes skin and refines pores. It has enhanced nourishing hyaluronic acid & vitamin E to soften, condition & gently remove impurities without overdrying. This product is alcohol free. I think the only con is me being allergic to hyaluronic acid it made my skin itchy and my skin peeled. I’m super sensitive to that ingredient. My skin was red too but I will say this toner is refreshing. It does hydrate the skin but it just didn’t do well on me. It mdidn’t leave my skin dry so that was a plus but I just wish I didn’t have a reaction to it. $5.97 at Walmart so it doesn’t break your wallet.
Priscilla M.
Amazing!!!!! Once a cashier told me I should get this toner because it works wonders. I went on a mission to find it and she was correct in deed. I use it after I shower so my pores are still open and my skin is soft and a small hint of glow to it. Another great thing that this toner does is that it lifts the tiny dirt that did not come off while face washing. I would say if you are going to buy this toner take a before picture use it daily, wait a month and take another picture and you will see how your skin has changed.
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
I've been using Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner for many years. It never lets me down. I use it once a day, sometimes twice in the summer and it never irritates my skin. I've used it on other scratches and such too. Witch Hazel is an amazing product and this brand seems to be the best I've found. When I don't have it/use it, I notice as my face is NOT happy. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to tone their skin without burning it. Pleasant smell and reasonably priced. The bottle lasts a long time.
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
My brand of Dickinson's Witch Hazel astringent is simply the original kind with no added scents. I would say that it is not too drying which is nice, but besides temporarily getting rid of some redness from acne and cleaning off oil and residue, I don't find that it does much in keeping my skin looking fresh. I also wish maybe I did buy a bottle with added scents because the smell is not pleasant and does linger on the face.
Maggie B.
I love this toner!! And I think the package is so cute! I use toner twice a day every single day so I have to have a bottle at home at all times. The other day I ran out of the normal neutropenia alcohol free toner I use the most so I went to the store in search of the same bottle but they were out. I looked at the rest of the toner choices and when I saw this i immediately decided. I read the reviews online as I always do and it’s very highly recommended plus the price was great. Anyway I’ve used it a bunch and I love it. It feels less drying than other toners. Other toners feel like I’m scraping stuff off my face, which I am, but this one feels like it’s refreshing and soothing my face as it takes off the access dirt and oil my face wash missed. I 100 recommend this to anyone who uses a toner! Plus I love the smell!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
It’s a very basic witch hazel toner. I’ve been using one for so many years now. I keep switching between Thayer’s and Dickinson depending which one is cheaper at that moment. This toner doesn’t irritate my skin and removes all impurities well. I use it on a cotton pad after washing my face. I just wipe my face before applying some other toner or face mist and following with the rest of skincare
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
Where can I buy this? So far Amazon has been my only success.
Jaci U.
I received this toner in a VoxBox and used it two days in a row and then suddenly I had the worst breakout I've had in months. I do have fairly sensitive skin but I was just wondering if this is a coincidence or has this product caused anyone else's skin to breakout?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
How often should this product be used? I'm only using it once a day after I remove my makeup.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this the best toner out there or is there a better one that you recommend?
Meghan L.
This may be a silly question, but I'm a little superstitious. Will this bottle put any hexes on me?

back