BY DICKINSON'S #8 in Toners & Astringents

Dickinson's is celebrating 150 years of Witch Hazel Skincare with the launch of NEW Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner.

Moisturizes Skin – Refines Pores

Gently hydrates and nourishes with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E as it cleanses, tones and refreshes skin. Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner helps skin maintain its natural balance as it gently removes impurities and reconditions skin without alcohol. Skin feels hydrated, fresh and clean without tightness for soft, smooth and healthy looking skin every day.

Unique Points:

• 2016 Self Magazine Beauty Award Winner
  • Alcohol Free formula gently removes traces of make-up & impurities, leaving skin soft and supple
  • Powered by the extraordinary cleansing power of All Natural Witch Hazel Extract
  • Hyaluronic Acid gently hydrates and moisturizes skin
  • Vitamin E helps protect against moisture loss
  • Reveals a smoother, more radiant complexion
  • Fresh floral scent
  • No soaps, dyes, parabens or sulfates
  • Dermatologist tested

• Is this toner good for dry dehydrated skin?1 Answers
  • How does this toner compare to the original Dickinson's t...2 Answers
  • I absolutely could not imagine my skincare regimen withou...3 Answers
Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner
  • "This toner is great for dry, acne prone, sensitive skin! I have tried out the original DIckinson's Witch Hazel Toner, but it left my skin feeling super dried out and dull. This toner, on the other hand, is actually hydrating, and makes my skin feel amazing!" in 225 reviews
Mummah Darling B.
St Petersburg, FL
I LOVE "DICKINSON'S NEW ENHANCED WITCH HAZEL ALCOHOL FREE EXCLUSIVE FORMULA HYDRATING TONER" & is the ONLY ONE I'm currently using!!! I LOVE to write reviews because I myself read a LOT of reviews on a product that I'm interested in before I purchase it myself! So, it's important to me to know what others similar to me think of a product I'm interested in purchasing!!! This is an "EXCLUSIVE FORMULA" & won the "Self Approved" Beauty Award in 2016! & NOW, after a whole month of using this toner, I know why!!!! I know why I love It & why people similar to my profile would love It as well!!!! There are MANY BENEFITS to using this toner: NOT ONLY BEING AN "EXCLUSIVE FORMULA", & WINNING LAST YEARS 2016 "SELF APPROVED" Beauty Award, It is alcohol free, has Hyaluronic acid (moisturizing) & Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, Aloe Leaf Juice, plus, not to mention a "few" other FABULOUS ingredients!!! 1 reason I'm totally FOR this PRODUCT is not only is it non-drying at all & actually moisturizing, cleans my pores deep down & nourishes my skin, but its ingredient list has ONLY 7 INGREDIENTS!!!! 7 INGREDIENTS!!!!! & that's one of the reasons I was drawn to this product!!!! In short: It works, is non-drying, is moisturizing, deep cleans & conditions & contains some wonderful ingredients that are well known to be beneficial to the skin & for me, IT WORKS!!!!! Another great thing to point out is that it is not pricey at all & you can find it most anywhere!!! I purchased mine at CVS, but I know Walgreens, Target & Wal-Mart carry this product too!!!! For the price & amount in the bottle, 16ozs, & its yummy ingredients, it's well worth the money to at least give it a shot & purchase it!!!!!!! Give it a try!!!!!
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this bottle for the first time two weeks ago at walmart and liked that it said hydrating toner.I have oily and acne prone skin so I'm trying to prevent breakouts and goal is to have healthy radiant skin.On the bottle it claims to moisturize skin and refine pores and I do feel it helps do both.I also like that it has vitamin e and hyaluronic acid to help with impurities on face.I feel like this has helped my skin since I have been using. I was debating if I should get or not but I'm glad that I did. I like that it doesn't have alcohol so doesn't leave your skin feeling dry but it doesn't remove any dirt and leaves it feeling clean. Has a nice clean scent to me not too over powerful. Im excited to see the on going results as I continue to use this product. I would recommend and will definitely continue to buy.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
It moisturizes skin and refines pores. It has enhanced nourishing hyaluronic acid & vitamin E to soften, condition & gently remove impurities without overdrying. This product is alcohol free. I think the only con is me being allergic to hyaluronic acid it made my skin itchy and my skin peeled. I’m super sensitive to that ingredient. My skin was red too but I will say this toner is refreshing. It does hydrate the skin but it just didn’t do well on me. It mdidn’t leave my skin dry so that was a plus but I just wish I didn’t have a reaction to it. $5.97 at Walmart so it doesn’t break your wallet.
Areaj M.
Carbondale, IL
This witch hazel is a part of my daily skincare routine. I usually have issues with toners (mainly because they contain alcohol) drying out my skin. I decided to purchase the enhanced formula rather than the original because I was afraid the alcohol would dry out my face, plus, this was only a couple cents more. This toner has been a miracle in my skin care routine. My acne scars have been fading, and my face has been clearing up. This stuff smells good too!!
Maggie B.
I love this toner!! And I think the package is so cute! I use toner twice a day every single day so I have to have a bottle at home at all times. The other day I ran out of the normal neutropenia alcohol free toner I use the most so I went to the store in search of the same bottle but they were out. I looked at the rest of the toner choices and when I saw this i immediately decided. I read the reviews online as I always do and it’s very highly recommended plus the price was great. Anyway I’ve used it a bunch and I love it. It feels less drying than other toners. Other toners feel like I’m scraping stuff off my face, which I am, but this one feels like it’s refreshing and soothing my face as it takes off the access dirt and oil my face wash missed. I 100 recommend this to anyone who uses a toner! Plus I love the smell!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
It’s a very basic witch hazel toner. I’ve been using one for so many years now. I keep switching between Thayer’s and Dickinson depending which one is cheaper at that moment. This toner doesn’t irritate my skin and removes all impurities well. I use it on a cotton pad after washing my face. I just wipe my face before applying some other toner or face mist and following with the rest of skincare
Aja B.
Beacon, NY
I’m so excited to write this review because this is my favorite product in my skincare routine. After a few days I noticed my face was becoming even and my dark marks/ acne scars were getting lighter. I apply using a cotton ball after cleansing my face and it does give a uncomfortable tingling sensation but it goes away after about 25 seconds. Totally worth it, I bought on amazon for about $12.
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
Dickinson's Enhance Witch hazel is excellent for removing make-up residue. It is also great for sore and tired feet. ( shower, rub feet with with dickinson and feel the swelling and aching go down) This is also good for mosquito bites, taking the itch and the redness down. Good staple item to have in the house, Tried and true.
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg
I absolutely love this newer toner they came out with it works great and makes your face feel amazing it can be bought at Walmart I bought one bottle for $8 about 3 months ago and still have at least half a bottle so it lasts unless you use a lot a bunch of times a day I use a toner every other day at most sometimes every three days
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love this product! I use it every day, multiple times a day. I use it in the morning when I get up and then I use it after I take my makeup off just to make sure my face is the cleanest it can be. I can’t live without this stuff. If you haven’t tried it yet you should definitely do so. Best natural toner at the drugstore hands-down.
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
Where can I buy this? So far Amazon has been my only success.
Jaci U.
I received this toner in a VoxBox and used it two days in a row and then suddenly I had the worst breakout I've had in months. I do have fairly sensitive skin but I was just wondering if this is a coincidence or has this product caused anyone else's skin to breakout?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
How often should this product be used? I'm only using it once a day after I remove my makeup.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this the best toner out there or is there a better one that you recommend?
Meghan L.
This may be a silly question, but I'm a little superstitious. Will this bottle put any hexes on me?