Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner 16 oz (Pack of 6)

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 010331000266Moisturizes Skin - Refines Pores. Gently hydrates and nourishes with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E as it cleanses, tones and refreshes skin. Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner helps skin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner 16 oz (Pack of 6)!
Our body needs to be hydrated and so as our skin. I love this Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol free Hydrating toner that hydrates your skin through out the day. It's gentle on the skin and gives fresh look without breaking the bank. Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner 16 oz (Pack of 6)
Combination / Acne, Whiteheads, Dullness
Its soooo good, i have acne and this changed my face and my pores , perfect packaging, amazing size and price, it does what it claims i swear, i want to buy more but i only find the one that has rosewater on it and I don’t like that one😫
Chillicothe , OH
Absolutely love this toner! I did already leave a review under the rose water kind. I do recommend this toner. It’s cheap and you get a lot of product for your money. It also works great! I will be purchasing it from now on.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness
I love this product and I use it every single day. It is really good for people with oily skin and sensitive skin. It has a very refreshing scent  and I do not think there is any room for improvement. This product exceeded my expectations and I definitely recommend it.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sun Damage
Its pretty okay. I liked the freshness of the product and the scent was nice and the outcome of my skin felt clean fresh and awke 👍 It wasn't too stong for my skin.. In fact it wasnt harsh at all 🙌
Combination / Dullness
Beacon, NY
This is the most frequently used product I have. After removing make up, after cleansing, after a mask. MAKE SURE YOU GET ALCHOL FREE OR ELSE IT WILL DRY OUT YOUR SKIN!!!!! I use this with a cotton pad or I put it in a little spray bottle
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Toronto
My holy Grail to use when taking off makeup prior to washing my face and after! It is super light, smells great, and digs deep into the skin to remove left behind makeup- highly recommended
Oily, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Scarring
Leaves my skin feeling fresh and extra clean. Tightens pores and removes any residue or dirt if left over from makeup or cleansing. I like to use it after a sweaty workout too.
This is my go to toner/ makeup remover. It doesn’t dry out your skin but leaves it feeling super clean and refreshed. It’s such a great value and one bottle lasts forever.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner 16 oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Laura R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I’ve been using this toner for a couple of months now and I absolutely love it. It has done wonders to my skin and first thing I noticed was how it made my pores smaller. It really does leave your skin hydrated. It’s honestly amazing.