Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsDickinson's
Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz

Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz

PURE POWER. In one replenishing step, Dickinson's Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner delivers MORE Witch Hazel with Rosewater for a smoother complexion to reveal pure you. The first ingredient is our 100% natural distilled Witch Hazel. For generations, we have sustainably sourced and hand harvested organic Witch Hazel plants from over 33,000 acres of New England forests. Our environmentally friendly distillation process ensures the purest quality Witch Hazel with the power to effectively cleanse, tone and refresh even the most sensitive skin without overdrying. Dickinson's Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner is made with nourishing Rosewater, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and only clean ingredients to keep skin as moisturized and pure as possible. It has no alcohol, parabens, sulfates, dyes , phthalates or gluten and is vegan and cruelty-free.

• Benefits:
    • Moisturizes Skin, Removes impurities, Refines Pores & Nourishes & refreshes
  • How To Us:
    • Use daily after cleansing and before applying moisturizer & makeup. Moisten a cotton ball or pad and apply to face and neck. For best results, use in the morning and at night for soft, smooth and beautiful skin.
  • Ingredients
    • Natural Witch Hazel Distillate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).

Is this a good skin toner?
How can I participate in these products? Well, they explain to me and I leave these products that I have and I tried it and I love it very much and I would like to try other products Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz ?
Has anyone seen a difference in their skin after using this everyday? Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz
Start your review of Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz!
Product Highlights
...feeling super dried out and dull. This toner, on the other hand, is actually hydrating, and makes my skin feel amazing!in reviews
Shamela M.
Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Shamela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
It smells good and make my skin feel soft. I got it on sale from Amazon. I like that it doesn’t have alcohol.
Autumn M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Autumn M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
What I like about this product is that because it’s so cheap ($6) I can use it all over my skin. After shower I rub it on my arms, my torso, my legs, I really mean everywhere. HOWEVER, I have some huge problem with the smell. It smells like rotten tomato... I need to breathe with my mouth when I use this.
Nichole S.
Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Nichole S.
Purchased at: Walmart
YES! I had to slowly implement this into my routine because it caused me to break out at first. But since I try to follow the 28-day rule when testing new products, I stuck it out and I'm glad I did! I feel this helps my skin tone on top of removing any excess foundation. Toners have a tendency to dry me out but my skin stays smooth and soft when using a good cream after this. I definitely recommend to implement this into your skin care routine!
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz uploaded by KerryAnne S.
Purchased at: Target
I know. I know. Everyone loves Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner but I'm a Dickinson gal! I use the OG, but stumbled across this one while searching for the regular one. Oh wow, I always use toner after I wash my face and it does dry your skin out so I needed something with soothing hydration. This is it times a million! I'm not a fan of rose scented products, but it's very faint and doesn't linger. I use this on days I'm not using Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution. I'm 46 and my skin looks better than it did in my 20s! Live and learn aannnnnddd try this inexpensive toner!
Audrey C.
Delaware, OH
Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Audrey C.
I was looking for a new toner but this one is NOT IT. Do not waste your money on this item. It has a horrible smell. I tried to use it for 2 weeks and I will be tossing now. It made my face break out. One positive, is it is not greasy. But would not recommend to anyone.
Meredith O.
Glen Allen, VA
Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Meredith O.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is my go to toner for a number of reasons. First, it doesn’t mess with my skin, which is essential for all my skin and face products. Second , it’s effective in clearing dark spots, even after repeated use. And finally, unlike other toners the rosewater leaves a smooth, soft feeling to my face. It also doesn’t have a strong scent like most witch hazel products. The only con, sometimes repeated use can lead to dryer skin, so make sure you use a nice moisturizer with this product.
Tammy M.
Gloucester, MA
Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Tammy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am addicted! I use this every night after cleansing my face just to make sure My pores are clean. There’s a nice silky feeling after using. It doesn’t dry out my skin at all which is exactly what I need at my age. I’ve recently started using it in the mornings as well. Feels good!Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz #nevertooold #picturethis #picturethisbytammy #influencer #grayisthenewblonde #beauty
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,678 reviews
Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great for the skin. When I dyed my friends hair I used to remove the skin. It came right off and easy.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Grace G.
Sylmar, CA
Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Grace G.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I tried this product last night before applying my moisturizer and it left my skin pretty dry to be honest. I wanted to include toner in my routine but I might have to look for another one. I’m going to keep trying it and see if it helps the texture on my skin. #dickinsons Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz
Kierra B.
Columbia, PA
Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Kierra B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product leaves my face feeling fresh. You can apply before using makeup or use as a makeup remover. It’s really easy to apply with a cotton ball or makeup remover pad. The smell is where you’ll decide to drop this product or continue using. I cannot describe the scent but it is very pungent and not the sweetest.

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chaise K.
Middletown, PA
il y a 6 mois
Adelaide M. il y a 6 mois
I don't know if I would say I've seen a difference. I have used this for a few years and it's hard to say if it's helping or not. It's just become part of my routine. It hasn't made my skin worse. I don't know if you're wanting to use this for acne or hydration, but I would say it's worth a shot.
Ciera M.
Dayton, OH
il y a 10 mois
Nakisaha N. il y a 8 mois
Yes, my cheeks was dark and once I start using it even out the tone. I use it twice a day after cleaning my face.
Olivia T.
corpus christi
il y a un an
Alexis E. il y a un an
I like it. It makes my skin super soft but I can only use it every other day because it dries out my face. You have to keep your face moisturized. The smell is pretty strong too. Other than that it’s great.
Keyonah D.
Newark, NJ
il y a un an
Maria J. il y a un an
My favorite is Thayers witch hazel. My partner has combination skin and they use it everyday and their skin has improved a lot! My skin is dry and works wonderful for us both! 🌺