BY DICKINSON'S SPREADS

Dickinson's® Creme Curd Coconut.
Since 1897. see more...

Amber S.
Dickinson's Curd Coconut Creme is absolutely scrumptious! This is great add with cream cheese as fruit dip,layer between cake layers ,in coconut cream pie, over ice cream, adding cream cheese icing, alone with fruit, to bake with,and much more. Great tasting product
Bernice D.
Dinuba, CA
I love this stuff. I love everything Dickinson's make. BUT...... before you buy it here check out walmart's online store. Much, Much less expensive! In fact they have lime, lemon, vanilla and coconut curd and they are all less expensive. This same coconut curd sells at $18.96 for 6 jars! Big difference! The wait is about 1 week, same as the vendor here on Amazon. It will ship free with a $50 order. Great deal there. 5 stars for the product...... Minus 10 stars for the price and delivery time here on Amazon. I don't normally tell shoppers to go anywhere but Amazon.... Amazon Prime is where it's at for me for most things. Especially with 2 kindles. But I won't buy these curds here again now that I know. Your choice, but shop around first to find the best price. I wish I had but now I know. And you do Too!
Ablueday2 S.
Dickinson's curd is amazing no matter the flavor you choose. If you want to add something special to your pound cake then put a dollop of this on top. YUM!
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
I use this as pie filling, cupcake filling, or mix it with whipped cream to add a little extra richness to my desserts.
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
For the first time used it as pie filling and every one loved it. can't wait to try it on other things
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
Great for pie fillings, cake toppings, dipping. Dickinsons is a great quality brand.
Maria R.
Toronto, ON
This is delicious I must say that if you haven't tried it, please do. Coconut creme on another level
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What do you use this for ?
Bernice D.
Dinuba, CA
What do you use tis for the most?
Danielle F.
Concord, CA
Substitute for coconut oil ?
Dariela P.
What kind of recipes is best to use this for?
Lelania P.
Covington, TN
Never heard of this is it good? Is it a candy?