Dickinson Witch Hazel Cleansing Astringent - 8 Oz

Dickinson Witch Hazel Cleansing Astringent - 8 Oz ; UPC: 000001033182

What’s the proper way to apply this product?
Start your review of Dickinson Witch Hazel Cleansing Astringent - 8 Oz!
columbia, mo
I started using this toner about 4 months ago. I absolutely love it! I have noticed quite a difference in my skin since using this. It’s helped get rid of my acne and acne scars. It has always helped make my skin less oily, as that had always been an issue for me. My skin feels so smooth and soft immediately after using. The only downside is the smell, but that’s unavoidable when using a witch hazel toner.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Aurora, CO
I've been using this product for about a year and have gone through a bottles. As I have gotten my oily skin under control, I am starting to realize this dries my skin out way to much. I feel like I have to put moisturizer on immediately after. I plan to finish this last bottle and then switch. If you are looking for a toner at a low cost, its certainly worth trying.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I love this keeps my face beyond clean and toned and helps with puffiness too. Last month I had bad allergic reaction and I used this to keep swelling down n it worked
Oily, Combination / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines
It’s Clears Your Face In About 1-2 Uses And Makes The Skin Soft‼️It’s Only $10-$12 At Walmart Or Target. My Daily Routine With Product:
•Wash Face With WARM Water.
•Let Your Face AIR-DRY.
•Get About 3-4 Cotton Balls
•Apply A Good Amount Of The Product On Each Ball
•Wipe Your Face(Mainly In The Needed Places)
•Let Your Face AIR-DRY
•Apply Any Skincare Lotion To Face Just To Moisturize The Face
DICKINSON’S® Enhanced Witch Hazel Deep Cleansing Astringent
•Wash Face With WARM Water.
•Let Your Face AIR-DRY.
•Get About 3-4 Cotton Balls
•Apply A Good Amount Of The Product On Each Ball
•Wipe Your Face(Mainly In The Needed Places)
•Let Your Face AIR-DRY
•Apply Any Skincare Lotion To Face Just To Moisturize The Face
DICKINSON’S® Enhanced Witch Hazel Deep Cleansing Astringent
this with Lot of 2 Eskinol Naturals Papaya Facial Cleanser 7.6 Oz - 225 ml Bottle works wonders. i usually put it on a cotton pad and apply it on my face and armpits. not only does it help with discoloration for both my face and armpits, it also gets rid of the body odor and acts as a deodorant.
Combination / Acne, Uneven Skin Tone
Missouri
I had an 84 year old friend who didn't have any major wrinkles, or for that matter, very many wrinkles at all. Her skin glowed. All she used for toner was witch hazel. This product is a good witch hazel brand. It is just a pure, clean natural feeling.
Albany, GA
I love using astringent on my face it is a go to and a must have for me. I love the clean feeling I get after applying the astringent to my face. I love how cool the air feels when it hits my face after applying the astringent. I like using the astringent because I feel it does a deeper and better clean than a wash cloth and some so
Winston-Salem
Witch hazel has been around for a long time and has many uses. I've been using witch hazel since I was a teenager to clean my face before bed, just to get rid of any unwanted dirt, unwanted dirt etc. It helps! It has so many uses for so many things! I definitely recommend keeping a bottle in your bathroom!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
St. Marys
Love this product because it is chemical free and affordable. Not overly drying either. Doesn’t break out the face,or neck area. I use this on nights I am to tired to wash face before bed and it removes the days impurities(sweat and dirt)off your face and neck. Also removes makeup too.
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Dark Spots
it doesn’t have a great smell to it but it works amazing! i’ve only used it only for a few days and can clearly see improvement in my skin, its also great for sensitive skin! i would totally recommend but if you can’t really handle smells i suggest using something else!