DIAPERS Pampers Baby-Dry

by Pampers

#10 in Diapers

DIAPERS Pampers Baby-Dry

Can you make bigger boxes?
Difference between [product:pampers-swaddlers-diapers-size-3]and DIAPERS Pampers Baby-Dry?
What’s your preferred brand of diapers for your little one?
Start your review of DIAPERS Pampers Baby-Dry!
How would you rate this product?
Alburtis, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I want to start by saying every baby is different. These pampers baby dry just happen to work best for our little one. They are affordable and I can always find coupons to save a couple bucks. They help at night keeping our little one from waking up at all hours by feeling dry. We have yet to have any leaks through the sides and only a couple blow outs, but sometimes those are not preventable. The only thing I want to add is you can’t always go by the weights in the diapers. Our little one is very long for 6 months but her weight ended up in her belly haha. So even though her weight puts her in the middle of size 3 category, we’ve just started to notice little red marks around her chunky thighs, so we moved her up to the next size, 4, even though she doesn’t fit that weight category. It’s exactly what needed to happen though, they fit great and allow her to move freely now that she is starting to become mobile. Definitely our favorite and recommend!!
Milwaukee
I bought these two weeks ago in advance because I like to be stocked up. I love the pampers brand but not these. I am very disappointed. I have two twin 11 month old baby girls who wear these and they don't last at all. I change the girls periodically throughout the night and they are rarely wet but I was awoken this morning with one baby having poop everywhere bc the diaper did not hold it inside. I have the box of 158. I don't know what I'm going to do with all of these diapers that are not useful. They fill up so fast even with pee. Smh. It's just been 3 days and these get a 0 from me. A waste of money. Pampers swaddlers is the #1 brand. Thanks alot!
Orchard Park, NY
These are the best diapers I have used for my 21 month old who tends to leak easily in other brands, especially overnight. They could make the absorbency better though in my opinion, they definitely do not stand up for 12 hours as the label claims. You get more like 6-8 hours. But that said overall we like these the best, they are very soft on a baby's delicate skin, they move well with an active toddler and the tabs stay put. Something to consider is the fact that they do have a pleasant soft fragrance to them, which could be a deal breaker if you only use unscented products, but my girl has never had any issues.
Corning, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter used pampers from day one, starting with swaddlers. As she grew a few months older, she started sleeping 12+ hours at night- and I needed to find something to contain everything and keep her dry. Cue Pampers baby dry. They are fantastic! I always buy one size larger than her daytime diapers, so they hold more. My only complaint is that I wish they had different design options. From what I see, it’s only Sesame Street. They do the job, they don’t give my sweet girl a rash, and they keep her dry all night long so none of us have to wake up. Momma win!
Fairview, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
DIAPERS Pampers Baby-Dry uploaded by Michelle H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is all I ever use on my son. Weve never had a leaking problem unless he's drank to much milk and pee'd more then normal at night. But its not extremely bad leakage. They arent to bad on price diaper wise. And they have "huge value" which is where you get like a giant box of them for the same price as what a normal box holds. We will always buy pamper in our DIAPERS Pampers Baby-Dry house as long as our children arent allergic.
Lawndale, NC
DIAPERS Pampers Baby-Dry uploaded by Logan B.
DIAPERS Pampers Baby-Dry uploaded by Logan B.
Purchased at: Walmart
THESE ARE A MUST HAVE! I’ve tried other brands, but nothing compared to PAMPERS! My little one doesn’t have to have as many diaper changes with these AND it’s worth the extra $5 compared to luvs. You do get more luvs in a pack than pampers, BUT like I said nothing compared to this brand! Give them a try if you haven’t. Your sanity and little one will thank you!
33 Myrtle Ave Morton pa
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where's diapers ever I've complained to the company so many times that they mailed out a gift card to me they are the worst soon as you put your child in these diapers within a 1/2 an hour there stoking Wyatt she fees my bed every single night every time I've ever had or and Pampers I will never ever buy these diapers again any store brand is better target Walmart CVS Dollar General anything is better than Pampers
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
DIAPERS Pampers Baby-Dry uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
These are the best diapers that can be on the market, I use it in my children, right now I am using it with my 6 month baby and they are excellent they do not let your skin have redness and are super absorbent, for small babies it is the better Besides that they are of great quality and you can find it in any Pharmacy in any store near you I recommend them so that your child stays dry and I spent the night sleeping they are the best pampers I use it and I will continue using it.
Wheatfield, IN
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love pampers diapers however nothing compares to the swaddlers. The baby dry ones aren’t as stretchy as the others and I don’t think that they absorb as much either. If you’re in a pinch and this is the only kind of pampers that they have, they aren’t the worst you could buy. But I suggest you size up at least one size, if not two depending on if your baby has some adorable chubby legs or not.
FLOYD KNOBS, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
DIAPERS Pampers Baby-Dry uploaded by Angel Marie L.
I've been using papers since 2013! And they've only improved!! These are the diapers that my local hospital keeps in stock for newborns! We have never had a rash or anything with this brand. I love now that you can go online and get rewards and payback features for pamper product's you purchase! I do wish they were a little cheaper but I deff will always buy because it is worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Regina, SK
il y a 2 mois
Kelli S. • il y a un mois
Yes! Would definitely recommend!
Austin
il y a 2 mois
DIAPERS Pampers Baby-Dry ? Do they stretch on back of diaper?
Ysabel L. • il y a 2 mois
For nothing! I love this brand for my baby and it lasts all night long without it being watered or stained.