BY UP & UP

Up and up Diapers Giant Pack Size 6. Do you want a diaper that promotes skin wellness, has a cozy fit, and offers day and night leak protection for your baby? Of course you do! Up and up Diapers feature a new breathable outer cover that helps your baby's skin stay drier and healthier, and a quilted absorbent core that channels wetness and keeps it locked away. These diapers also offer Soft-Stretch waist and sides for a secure and comfy fit, along with a wetness indicator so you can see when your baby needs a change. They're made with elemental chlorine free pulp and are free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, perfumes and dyes. The materials have even been tested by a board-certified dermatologist for safety. Size: Size 6 (104 Count). Color: White. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
I was surprised to see how much I liked these for my little boy. I was looking for something affordable that worked and wouldn’t tear and make a mess. I buy the size 5 and i definitely recommend these for anyone to try. The price is right for the amount you get and the work like a charm. you can also subscribe and save a little more.
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
We used these for both my kids. My now 8 year old and my 18 month old. The price is perfect, never leaks or rips. These work great and have a super cute design on them. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to save some money but still have good quality diapers.
Autumn B.
Carterville, MO
With both kids being in diapers i wanted something cheap but something that wasn’t cheaply made and something that was natural. They both have very sensitive skin and neither have broke out wearing the diapers. I would recommend these diapers to everyone! Very reasonable price; and excellent quality
Breana F.
Stockton
I used to only use Pampers, but as my son go older I decided to try the Target brand up and up diapers. I like them especially for the value, the only thing I do not like is that they do not come in a size 7. My son is big for his age but he is not ready for Pull-Ups
Jennifer I.
I wanted something cheap to get me through till payday. I feel like these diapers do not hold up to a namebrand diaper because they just don’t seem to hold as much as they claim on the box. My mother-in-law was the one that told us these were just as good as namebrand but I feel like I would be changing a diaper like at least every hour so I don’t end up having to change my child’s clothes every hour.
Wendy M.
San Antonio, TX
I wanted to find some new diapers to use for my boy but he just keeps leaking from these during the night. During the day he is fine and doesn’t leak. I was using Huggies and I will be going back to them because of the leaking at night.
bailey 🌚.
Roseville, MI
This has been our go to diaper for years. Works great over night on the babies with no leak through. You get the best quality and quantity for the price. Only con is the diapers size are bigger than other brands.
Mae E.
Beaverton
We used Huggins for close to 3 years between with our first and then the beginning year for our second. I wish I had tried these to begin with! For the price difference they hold up just as well and have no leaking incidents whatsoever. This is definitely the brand to go to when you are sick of paying so much for name brand diapers!
Callie S.
Canton, GA
I use this brand of diapers for both my 18-month-old and 3-month-old. This work great and are a great price! Both my boys sleep straight through the night and so it's really hard to find diapers that hold up all night long. These still break down sometimes, but work the best that I've seen and I have tried every brand out there!
michelle m.
Apple Valley, CA
My favorite brand of diapers ever my son hardly ever leaks there and the are way cheaper then typical diapers and they have cute designs on them! up & up diapers