Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersUp & Up
Diapers Giant Pack Size 1 - 192ct - Up&Up

Diapers Giant Pack Size 1 - 192ct - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

NULL

Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Diapers How long is the leak protection? My 4 month old has been waking up with leaks so I am looking for a diaper that really holds up during the night.
IS THİS GOOD PRODUCT USE FOR BABY?
Start your review of Diapers Giant Pack Size 1 - 192ct - Up&Up™!
Product Highlights
I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand.in reviews
We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!in reviews
I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."in reviews
They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive.in reviews
I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!in reviews
Kailey J.
Dallas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Diapers Giant Pack Size 1 - 192ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Kailey J.
my favorite brand of diapers for boys! so soft, form fitting, never had a single blowout! they hold alot and mever had a problem with the indicator not working!
Kassie R.
Olathe, KS
When shopping at Target, which is where we do most of our shopping, this is the diaper we chose to buy for all our children. You get more bang for your buck and the diapers really do hold up! Definitely a great choice in my opinion!
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Purchased at: Amazon
Up and up brand of diapers are a great value in price, however- they are not good quality diapers at all! I would never recommend these to anyone! They leak out quite often, and you are better off buying a different brand for your little ones. Wouldn't buy again
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
These are by far my favorite diapers. The wetness indicator is incredibly convenient, they're one of the few brands that keep my baby dry throughout the night, they aren't full of harsh and irritating perfumes like other bargain diapers, and you really can't beat the price. I can't recommend them enough.
Katie K.
Palos Heights, Il
I was pleasantly surprised by these diapers. I truly didn't expect to like them let along love them. I've had very few leaks, even on "heavy" days and I find they fit my daughter better. I also really like that they seem thinner and less bulky than other diapers but without compromising quality.
Christina I.
Munster, IN
There are our favorite brand of diapers! Target usually has awesome deals on these. Lately, they have been doing a promotion where you receive a $15 Target gift card when you buy 2 boxes of these diapers. Not only is the price right, I feel like they work as good, if not better than the more expensive 'name brand' diapers like Huggies and Pampers. In fact, my children tend to leak out of Huggies. We've never had an issue with the Up & Up diapers.
karen J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It seemed these were a little bigger then the luvs diaper, but they worked just as well. One of my children got horrible allergic reactions from different diapers, but this one and luvs never irritated her skin at all. They also have some really cute designs, which helps when you have a special needs child who wore diapers till he was 4.5 yrs old., haha. He liked getting to pick the print, and loved when we had to size up because they had different prints.
Maelyn H.
Peoria, AZ
Diapers Giant Pack Size 1 - 192ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Maelyn H.
I have used these for all four of my children. Love the quality! I also like that they are better priced than other leading brands. Diapers Giant Pack Size 1 - 192ct - Up&Up™
Lenaia K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Have Used up & up diapers for both my kids. Love them. Cute design, fits well and minimal leaks. Great price
Melinda H.
Gardiner, ME
I typically use cloth but when we need disposables I use this brand. They are affordable, and feel softer and more cloth-like than other disposable diapers. We have had fewer leaks than with other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel W.
Elverson, PA
il y a 5 mois
Rachel W.
Elverson, PA
il y a 5 mois
Haileigh G. il y a 4 mois
We use Seventh Generation during the day and huggies overnights for overnight diapers. Huggies overnights are amazing