Diapers Giant Pack Size 1 (176 ct) - up & up, White

Up and up Diapers Giant Pack Size 1. Do you want a diaper that promotes skin wellness, has a cozy fit, and offers day and night leak protection for your baby? Of course you do! Up and up Diapers feature a new breathable outer cover that helps your baby's skin stay drier and healthier, and a quilted absorbent core that channels wetness and keeps it locked away. These diapers also offer Soft-Stretch waist and sides for a secure and comfy fit, along with a wetness indicator so you can see when your baby needs a change. They're made with elemental chlorine free pulp and are free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, perfumes and dyes. The materials have even been tested by a board-certified dermatologist for safety. Size: Size 1 (176 Count). Color: White. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Kendria M.
Not only does Target have excellent customer service and a great return/exchange policy, they make the best diapers! They fit great and have awesome absorption. I have never had any leaks and they don't irrigate my babies sensitive skin.
Janelle C.
Great value for the price. These are by far our favorite generic brand diapers. Very effective, we haven’t had issues with leakage and they have great overall coverage. I would definitely recommend these
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
So far these have good quality wetness control, I haven't had any leaks. The fit is very similar to pampers, and I like that there also have the wet indicator. Definitely good quality for the price.
Sheri S.
One of my favorite off brand diaper purchases. These diapers hold up so well and I love that they are made without the blue chemicals most use for absorbency reasons. My girls both were super sensitive and we never had any problems. The price point was great as well.
Aprell R.
These are great deal when cost is an issue. But if you don't change after after pee there will be a leak. We didn't like these for overnight use.