BY DIAPER GENIE

What's the secret to a sweeter smelling nursery? The diaper genie by playtex - it's better at preventing odors than any ordinary pail or trash bag.â this is a top item in our baby registry. Our patented multi-layer odor barrier film technology helps keep odors and germs locked inside.â diaper genie pails and refills are made for each other so don't trust your nursery to anything else. . â . multi-layer odor protection out of smell, out of mind.â the unscented diaper genie refill bags feature multiple distinct layers that work together to lock in diaper odors.â the refill works as a system with either the diaper genie elite... see more...

Buy on Target*
Courtney M.
Trumann, AR
They stink. Hard to use and just a waste. You are better off just throwing away in the trash can ina Walmart bag. We bought them at target because it was cheaper than Walmart.
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great, but can get pricey! The only thing I don’t like is that for the price you pay for them you run out quickly. But you gotta have them and they smell fresh so you don’t smell stinky diapers. & I’ve not had any issues with them!
Ajla M.
tolleson, AZ
I had a diaper genie a few years ago and i loved it and for my second child i of course bought another one but i don't know if there making the bags with different material but it does not hold the smell like it used to. i keep this one in the bathroom and now my whole bathroom smells likes diapers at this point its easier to just walk to my trash can so my home does not smell
Diana L.
I owned a diaper genie with our first child. Someone gave us one and we registered for the refills. I actually ended up hating the thing. It took over a week to fill the diaper genie before we took it out. It was in our bedroom at the time and always STUNK. I couldn't get the smell out of the diaper genie after a while either...and once the refills ran out I didn't want to pay MORE money for something else I was going to throw out...so I gave it away and used grocery bags until I switched to cloth diapers.
Jason C.
I would not have a infant without one of these. I have never had one of the tubes fail and split open. and i stuff these things full. I have 2 complaints. The canister needs to be sealed a little better, and made out of a little bit better materials. The refill tubes do not hold the amount of diapers advertised.
Jacqueline R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love my diaper genie so clearly these are great! The off brands do not work as well. I use to think they were expensive, but as long as you hold one side of the bag and keep shoving diapers in there, it's cheap. We got through maybe one a month. And we have a 19 month old who is home all day.
Shanequa K.
I think they hide the smell of the diapers really well. I don't ever smell them when I put them in. However it's more of a hassle to use this than to not use it.
yvette g.
San diego, CA
I expected the diaper genie and refills to b awesome like everyone hyped about. In my honest opinion its not worth the money $$$ as they don't hold very well and the smell is so gross and hard to get rid of.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I thought this was going to be a good choice but it really wasn't. didn't hold up to the way they made it seem during commercials when this product first came out.
Shellby M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Buying the 2 pack is definitely a better buy and so worth it so you don't go to throw away a diaper and realize you need a refill.
sapphire  n.
katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Why should i buy a diaper genie ?