BY DIAPER DUDE

KQ1109 Features: Pacifier pouch Keeps your baby's pacifier protected Large enough to hold 2 pacifiers Color/Finish: Color: camouflage see more...

Eichelle R.
This is perfect for when you go out. Helps you find the pacifier instead of throwing it in the bag and you can never find it afterwards. With this you know it's in there and if you lose one you can always find the other one in the pouch.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Love this pouch to keep extra clean pacifiers in. I have 2 in different designs, 1 is for dirty pacifiers my son throws across the room and the other for a clean secret stash lol!
Jessica D.
Waxhaw, NC
This is such a lifesaver. My baby looses her binkys everywhere but we know where to look when we need one and this matches our bag...
Sheena P.
I didn't have one of these when my boys were little, but would have loved to have one. Great idea!
Tina N.
Kingston, Onr, Ontario
Love these. I have 2 of them one on the stroller and one on my diaper bag so we always have a sucky on hand just in case we forget one at home