Diaper Dekor Plus uploaded by Heather H.Diaper Dekor Plus uploaded by Heather H.

BY DIAPER DEKOR

Diaper Disposal System Value Pack! 2-refills Up to 335 diapers per refill Easy to Change - The cartridge for the refill/bag liner is easily removed and the new refill slides over the cartridge Fits all Diaper Dekor Plus pails ; see more...

• The inside of mine has a metal rod and I noticed its rusty. We ha...1 Answers
  • Is this worth it ?2 Answers
Diaper Dekor Plus
  • "I've only used this pail with a reusable pail liner and to store dirty cloth diapers so people using disposables might have a different experience." in 4 reviews
  • "This really comes in handy so the room doesnt smell like baby poop or urine cause it will pile up make sure to get one of these " in 1 review
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
Review for: Diaper Dekor Plus, White, 1 ea
So I got this bin along with a second one from amazon. It looks very nice and the lock on the bin works well! The one thing that keeps me from adding the whole five stars is the fact that the little door at the bottom comes apart easily and it’s not really secure. I have it set up for when baby comes, but I am curious to see if it’s something that was worth the buy
Shauna R.
Las Vegas, NV
I really either love or hate this diaper pail.Let me explain, I love how it looks it's sleek design only adds to my nursery instead of being an eye sore in the room. I love how it holds in odor and how you can either use their bag or your own wet bag. But I hate how difficult it is to change the bag. The bag always gets stuck and is difficult to take out and getting a new bag in is also a chore. But Because I only wash diapers once a week it works well for me.
Paola S.
The Diaper Dekor Plus is nice to look at (ours is sage green). However, every time I change the pail bag I'm afraid the Dekor Plus will fall apart. It feels flimsy, as it's made out of thin plastic. It's ok once it's put back together.
Also, it's too small for cloth diapers -- I feel I'm constantly changing the pail.
I don't think it's worth the price if you are going to use cloth diapers. Find a bigger, simpler, and more sturdy pail (like a trash bin)
Heather H.
This does the job and it does it well! My FAVORITE part about this little diaper pail is the beg system that comes with it...you can fill it up as little or as much as you like without feeling like you're "wasting" a bag because you just tie it off where ever you wish!
Jeanette W.
San Diego, CA
After reading reviews I selected this diaper pail and I'm so glad I did. It traps odors through two layers of "lids" and the diaper bag is made so that you can "cut" it wherever you want to so you can dispose the bag of dirty diapers at any time, after 1 or 200. We empty ours about once a week and with the window open a small crack as well, we don't have any smelly diaper scent in the nursery at all.
Yewande O.
This diaper pail is much better than other diaper pails. It really locks in the smell of the diapers and is easy to use and take out the bags from the pail. We have ours in green, and the color is so pretty and fitting for his nursery!
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
I LOOOOVE my diaper pail! You smell absolutely nothing. It's contains the smell very easily, with a sleek finish and is simple to use with a hand and foot. Doubles as a trash can!
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
Mega Parent Expert
We love this. No smell comes from it and the bag changes in an ingenious way from the bottom. We have twins and go through a lot of dirty diapers, this works really well!
Laura R.
Pasadena , CA
We have this in blue and absolutely love it. The diaper dekor liners work best but you can use it with regular kitchen trash bags. It looks nice and contains the smell and it's easy to use with one hand and a foot. Perfect.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
I do love how easy it is to remove the full sections, however the hinge that holds the top of the pail down loosened and wet don't always get a good enough seal to keep the stink in.
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Is this worth it ?
Stephanie L.
The inside of mine has a metal rod and I noticed its rusty. We have used for 1.5 years and I can't clean it... Does this have a warranty?