BY DIAPER DEKOR

The dékor plus diaper disposal system from regal lager is a convenient, easy and sanitary way to dispose of dirty diapers. There's no more inserting, twisting or pushingsimply step on the pedal and drop the diaper in. The spring-loaded trap door and rubber-sealed lid help contain odors, keeping them out of your nursery. Each dékor plus refill holds up to 580 newborn diapers. This sleek diaper pail has a clean, contemporary look that fits in anywhere. see more...

• My question is will it hold the smell of a 2 year olds po...3 Answers
Allison E.
Aurora, Co
Best diaper pail ever! I used to be a nanny and therefore I have used a lot of diaper pails! This one takes the cake. Unlike most other pails this one does not emit any smells. We're going on 18 months with it and I've never smelled a poopy diaper through it. We use it for cloth diapers so the opening is large enough to fit bulky diapers through it too. I also love the fact that it coverts into a regular trash when you are done with diapers. I love products that can be used again when you outgrow one function!
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Cuando lo mire me encanto porque iba a combinar mas con el color del cuarto de mi hija y ya cuando lo empece a usar me gusto mucho mas , el olor se queda ahí adentro y no por toda la casa
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA
Cute design, however it worked just as good as s trash can with a lid. To me it was just an over priced trash can.
Destiny M.
I have the green color, but let me tell you, color doesn't matter! This diaper pail is amazing!
Milagros L.
Panama
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Aunque es muy útil, no dura mucho ya que la tapa de tanto levantarla se le rompe el gancho que la hace subir y bajar, por otro lado mientras la tengas cerrada no va a oler nada pero cuando la abres el cuarto queda oloroso por un rato ya que es un olor muy concentrado.
Colleen H.
Milford, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My question is will it hold the smell of a 2 year olds poopie diaper just as well as that of an infant on solids?