Diaper Dekor Biodegradable

by Diaper Dekor

Please note: Due to product improvements, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Diaper Disposal System Value Pack! 2-refills Up to 240 diapers per refill Biodegradable:  Biodegradable refill breaks down faster than 100% plastic Easy to Change - The cartridge for the refill/bag liner is easily removed and the new refill slides over the cartridge Fits all Dekor regular sized pails and will not fit the Plus size cans. ;

Who has this tried product?
Are they expensive? I'd there different quantities?
Are these really worth the money?
Start your review of Diaper Dekor Biodegradable!
Product Highlights
“This can and liner set up helps keep the smell in and gives me a place to put dirty wipes where my toddler won't get to them” in reviews
Like these so much better than the diaper genie bags! They are much tougher on odor also much more economical to buy.
Seaford , DE
Dekor does the job! I got one as a gift and I love that thing because it keeps odors in and hold a lot of diapers.
They are great when you have a new born baby. they are easy to set up and easy to take out which I love!!!
San Diego, CA
I like this because it acually keeps the diapers from stinking, it's very convienen highly recommend!
San Francisco, CA
These actually keeps the diapers from stinking..and when you change the bags it doesn't have a smell.
Humble, TX
Diaper Dekor Biodegradable uploaded by DIANA M.
I love diaper Decor!! They also have biodegradable liners!! Amazon.com!!! They's green!
These are really useful and have a pretty good scent and are very handy to travel with.
Orlando, FL
Love these little bags. Perfect for dirty diapers. Wont use anything else..
Love these little bags. Perfect for dirty diapers. Wont use anything else..
It is a very good product for traveling i like it and so does my sisters baby boy and my brothers baby. i bought it in a local store