BY DIAPER DEKOR

Please note: Due to product improvements, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Diaper Disposal System Value Pack! 2-refills Up to 240 diapers per refill Biodegradable:  Biodegradable refill breaks down faster than 100% plastic Easy to Change - The cartridge for the refill/bag liner is easily removed and the new refill slides over the cartridge Fits all Dekor regular sized pails and will not fit the Plus size cans. ; see more...

• Are they expensive? I'd there different quantities?2 Answers
  • Wait, so you can like throw these on the ground and it's biodegra...7 Answers
  • What are these?8 Answers
Diaper Dekor Biodegradable
  • "This can and liner set up helps keep the smell in and gives me a place to put dirty wipes where my toddler won't get to them" in 1 review
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Esta si que son el
Mejor invento las llevo a todos lados para hechat los pañales son indiscutiblemente la mejor
Opción queda un olor agradable, desecha de inmediato el olor a popo y a muy buen precio se lo recomiendo a todos los padres del mundo que sepan de este producto
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love this product my friend highly recommended me to purchase and now this is my go to .highly recommend y'all to purchase
Jessica R.
Orlando, FL
Love these little bags. Perfect for dirty diapers. Wont use anything else..
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert
I can't believe these are on here lol but ok glad because I keep forgetting to pick some up so it just reminded me. So these bags last a long time but it's a pain to get them actually on the pail. There is instructions on each bag and I follow them but it's a tight squeeze to get them one. And they tear easily. Other than that they are okay.
Bethany  A.
I loved these bags when my little one was in diapers. They work great and are a decent price. Plus a huge bonus is they are the biodegradable! So better for the environment!
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
Dekor does the job! I got one as a gift and I love that thing because it keeps odors in and hold a lot of diapers.
They are great when you have a new born baby. they are easy to set up and easy to take out which I love!!!
Whitney K.
Lacey, WA
Mega Parent Expert
We love our diaper Dekor. Loved it so much we actually purchased two. It def keeps the smell locked in and is SO easy to use. I love the no touch opening too.
Laura J.
Cottonwood , AZ
I love these. I cloth diaper but use disposable wipe. This can and liner set up helps keep the smell in and gives me a place to put dirty wipes where my toddler won't get to them
Egija Z.
It is a very good product for traveling i like it and so does my sisters baby boy and my brothers baby. i bought it in a local store
Destiny E.
Richlands, NC
What are these?
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Wait, so you can like throw these on the ground and it's biodegradable?
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Are they expensive? I'd there different quantities?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Who has this tried product?