Diaper Dekor Biodegradable

by Diaper Dekor

Please note: Due to product improvements, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Diaper Disposal System Value Pack! 2-refills Up to 240 diapers per refill Biodegradable:  Biodegradable refill breaks down faster than 100% plastic Easy to Change - The cartridge for the refill/bag liner is easily removed and the new refill slides over the cartridge Fits all Dekor regular sized pails and will not fit the Plus size cans. ;

Who has this tried product?
Are they expensive? I'd there different quantities?
Are these really worth the money?
Start your review of Diaper Dekor Biodegradable!
Product Highlights
“This can and liner set up helps keep the smell in and gives me a place to put dirty wipes where my toddler won't get to them” in reviews
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,414 reviews
I can't believe these are on here lol but ok glad because I keep forgetting to pick some up so it just reminded me. So these bags last a long time but it's a pain to get them actually on the pail. There is instructions on each bag and I follow them but it's a tight squeeze to get them one. And they tear easily. Other than that they are okay.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Esta si que son el Mejor invento las llevo a todos lados para hechat los pañales son indiscutiblemente la mejor Opción queda un olor agradable, desecha de inmediato el olor a popo y a muy buen precio se lo recomiendo a todos los padres del mundo que sepan de este producto
Mt Pleasant, SC
These bags are a little tricky to install, but totally worth it! They last a really long time! They are very lightly scented - not overwhelming at all. Do yourself a favor and use these instead of regular trash bags.
Cottonwood , AZ
I love these. I cloth diaper but use disposable wipe. This can and liner set up helps keep the smell in and gives me a place to put dirty wipes where my toddler won't get to them
Richmond, Ky
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved these bags when my little one was in diapers. They work great and are a decent price. Plus a huge bonus is they are the biodegradable! So better for the environment!
Pasadena , CA
These are perfect. They're lightly scented and though they're. But tricky to put into the pail. They last for a very very long time once they're there. I like these much better than using regular trash bags.
Monroe, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love our diaper Dekor. Loved it so much we actually purchased two. It def keeps the smell locked in and is SO easy to use. I love the no touch opening too.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love this product my friend highly recommended me to purchase and now this is my go to .highly recommend y'all to purchase
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My sister recently had a baby buttons for her to go along baby shower present now that she has had the baby she absolutely loves them
Sparta, MO
Very easy to use. You just cut the top after a bag is filled and then tie the bottom when you are ready to fill another.