by Diane Von Furstenberg

Love Diane by Diane von Furstenberg is a fruity, floral scent with a slight seductive and radiant finish. FRAGRANCE NOTES Apricot, red currant, jasmine, praline and licorice. FRAGRANCE DETAILS 1.0-oz. For women Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 1.0 OZ. Color: Apricot/Praline/Red. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

Where can I get this perfume ? Diane von Furstenberg Love Diane Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's (Apricot/Praline/Red) ? [product:diane-von-furstenberg-love-diane-eau-de-parfum-spray-womens-apricotpralinered]
Start your review of Diane von Furstenberg Love Diane Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's (Apricot/Praline/Red)!
Diane von Furstenberg Love Diane Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's (Apricot/Praline/Red) uploaded by RYcnan R.
I love this fragrance Diane von Furstenberg Love Diane Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's (Apricot/Praline/Red) is sweet and soft good for any moment s and stay longer. Good perfume for prices 😊 reallu recommend it
Ulster Park, NY
I got a sample of this perfume when I ordered a different perfume and fell in love with this. The smell is floral but very light. Perfect spring and summer scent. I would recommend this product over and over again.
Middle Vlg, NY
I love this scent from DVF !!! I love purchasing clothes and accessories from dvf.com My items always arrive perfect and on time. Its super easy and quick to check out. I have used this website countless times and always has a positive experience !!! 5 stars !!
Oklahoma City, OK
Bought two samples so far, I am going to be buying the full size soon. Smells pretty, and not too strong, has a sweet smell that lingers.
I got a sample when i ordered a perfume online and it smells soo good. Not to strong and it lasts all day. Its such a beautiful scent!
Beautiful!!! My favorite.. smells so good on me ... I need this perfume !! Have not found another like it !!