Diane Snap On Magnetic Roller, Blue, 5/8

Diane Snap On Magnetic Roller, Blue, 5/8", 12/bag

BY DIANE

Snap-on magnetic rollers create smooth, soft curls. Strong, non-breakable material. Holds locks and curls in place with grooved edges. No pins or clips needed. 11/16 inches. Yellow. 12 per bag. see more...

• I only use a Curling iron as in the past the rolled don't stay in...1 Answers
  • How do you use these rollers?1 Answers
Diane Snap On Magnetic Roller, Blue, 5/8
Diane Snap On Magnetic Roller, Blue, 5/8", 12/bag
Buy on Amazon
ebonée h.
I used these one time and my curls stay in the whole time throughout the day. I wished they were longer because my hair is so long so I'm not able to get the curl definition. I really want the curls are just really really really tight and I prefer them to be hanging more but I guess it depends what style you going for if you want like early cuz I had my whole hair curled but I guess you could just curl the ends and not the whole head if you want to and it works pretty well I have to say.
Jamie G.
These are nice rollers to set your hair. They come in different sizes and last a long time. I have not had or seen any damage to my hair using them.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this!! It last forever and gives you bouncy curls after a wash!! They come in other sizes as well.
Barbara D.
I only use a Curling iron as in the past the rolled don't stay in so I have uneven curls. do these work for fine and thin hair?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
How do you use these rollers?