Diane Shampoo Massage Brush

by Diane

The Diane Shampoo Massage Brush is great for deep scalp cleansing. Use in shower for a deep cleansing shampoo. Soft silicone teeth gently exfoliate scalp to remove product build up and dry skin. Massaging teeth increase circulation for healthy hair and scalp.

Does this really help with dandruff and shampoo buildup?
Is this product worth it? Diane Shampoo Massage Brush
Does this remove product build up in hair? Does this help with dandruff?
Start your review of Diane Shampoo Massage Brush!
Amy H.
Rockport, IN
Diane Shampoo Massage Brush uploaded by Amy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this scalp massager. It feel AMAZING and makes my scalp feel so fresh and clean! I’d recommend this to everyone! Diane Shampoo Massage Brush
Cristina L.
El Centro, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I been using this for a several months now and my scalp feels so freaking good. So healthy, clean and relaxed. Is very easy to use and practical. I use this twice a week, and I highly recommended.
Lanzy  B.
Kensett, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
HUGE difference maker in really getting to the scalp and effectively exfoliating/cleansing it and relieving itchy or stripping buildup. Allowed Cake Beauty The Whip Smart So Many Ways Hair Mask - 7.0 oz and Cake The Head Strong Volume Boosting Scalp Scrub - 7.0 oz to work 10x better on my head and hair.
Amber R.
Diane Shampoo Massage Brush uploaded by Amber R.
Purchased at: ULTA
For the low price, this brush is great! I’ve been using it for over a week now and noticed it has helped fight off dandruff and shampoo/conditioner buildup. I don’t use it every night, but usually every other night. It’s gentle and easy to use. The only downside is that it tangles up your hair a lot.
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used a few different scalp massagers, and this one is definitely my favorite. It’s a little bit more expensive than similar others, but only by a few dollars. I like using it a lot more than those. The silicone bristles are not too sharp or hard, so they won’t break your hair. They won’t scratch up your scalp. At the same time, they’re not so soft and flexible that they can’t get through your hair (even if it’s thick) to your scalp. I’d recommend Diane Shampoo Massage Brush to anyone.
Dulcie M.
Athens, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. If you use a lot of product in your hair or feel like your scalp isn’t getting clean enough definitely get one of this. I don’t know how I went all my life without one. I highly recommend this product.
Tuts M.
Diane Shampoo Massage Brush uploaded by Tuts M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this to wash my boyfriend hair and I even used it on his beard. It works really good I was surprised because it was only $6.99. It doesn’t hurt his scalp and it makes washing his beard easier.
Megan R.
Hales Corners, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a must need for the shower. Especially if you have curly hair you can really get a great scrub going! I’m keeping it forever and I will also be buying more as this one runs out of steam. Everyone needs one.
Ashley G.
Paterson, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This was such a good investment, not going to lie but I was a little iffy about it at first till I saw that Kathleen Lights posted a video on Youtube about these types of brushes. I decided to invest in one to get rid of the build up I have from constant leave-in products and the day to day conditioner use on my curly hair. Usually these product make it easier to style it on the go. I used it today and it was so good! Got in all those tough spots leaving my scalp refreshed and happy. My boyfriend actually used it for shampoo and conditioner and it worked really well for both! I even think this saves you money because I didn’t noticed how much shampoo and conditioner I was wasting until this massaged it around properly.
Alison L.
Granville, OH
Doesn’t pull at your hair and helps evenly distribute product along scalp! Does a great job, doesn’t tangle hair efher!