BY DIANE

Wide tooth fluff comb. Specially made with 100% natural boar bristle and varnished dark wood handle. It features a soft bristles on one side and firm bristles on the other, making it top-in-the line in men’s brushes. see more...

Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
This is a great comb. I use it to brush out my wave curls. Gives my hair some added volume without tangling it. Its an affordable wide tooth comb to add to you hair needs.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
A must-have for any girl with textured, thick and/or curly hair. My hair is fine but naturally curly so I use this comb to detangle my hair after spraying a leave-in conditioner in. Works like a charm to keep my hair from drying into a tangled mess! Also works wonderfully to softly detangle dry curls without causing my hair to loose it's shape. I love my comb and would be lost without it!
Sadie L.
I have two uses for this comb. I like to either use it after I get out of the shower with a leave in conditioner or for when I curl my hair really tight - I will comb through it to soften them out.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I use this comb on my daughter's hair every day. Her hair is very long and curly. This comb makes it easy for me to comb the conditioner thru, so it doesn't get all tangled up.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Combs like this are best for my big curly hair. If you put a leave in conditioner and then comb it through with a big tooth comb like this, it leaves your hair smooth not frizzy.
shelby s.
West Elkton , OH
Wonderful for combing out any hair especially textured. Also great for when hair I really knotty. Good to spray leave in conditioner then comb through
Jafeth  S.
I love love this Comb. I am a Latina with very thick long hair and this comb makes it easy and ouchless when it's time to do my hair (wet or dry)
Jakki  S.
Spanaway, WA
I love this comb especially when i come out of the shower and i have wet hair i feel it doesn't damages my hair and it detangles really good
Rebecca B.
Superior, WI
Love this come for my curly hair it goes through tangles easily and leaves my hair nice and curly love this one and many other brands
Juanita S.
Wyoming, MI
I love this comb, it's easy to manage you hair if you want larger waves with full body, every woman should have one.
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
What exactly is this used for?