Diane Hair Donut uploaded by Kimiko C.

BY DIANE

Small hair donut, lightweight and flexible. Reusable, hand wash. Easy to use with bob and hair pins. Brown. Approx. 3.25 inch see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimiko C.
Kimiko C.
Love it easy to do with short hair and long hair. I do my hair with it for work in the morning especially when in a rush. great product!
kaci o.
kaci o.
These things are wonderful. They are super easy to use and super comfy when put in your hair. They are so soft and squishy and make your hair look like the bomb.com. one of my favorite hair tools.
Lizette O.
Lizette O.
Lancaster, CA
Love it , my only complain is that sometimes it spilts and you can see the donut
Areeba K.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is my main. I have pretty long hair (till the end of my chain bone), therefore I am one of those who disposes open/free hair. This is very helpful to me because I am able to contain my hair. It can be challenging to use at the beginning, but once it's set, you're hair free for a day! Or however many days you prefer.
Definitely try this if you have long or even short hair that you do not want in you way.
Rhema P.
Rhema P.
Evans, CO
These make cute ballerina buns possible for someone who isn't the greatest at doing hair like me!
It's so easy to use and makes A perfect bun!