Diane By Fromm 42-pack Twist-flex Rods uploaded by Luxurious L.Diane By Fromm 42-pack Twist-flex Rods uploaded by Shirley M.

BY DIANE

pre pack roller set see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lena W.
Santa Monica
These are the first Twist-flex Rods that worked for me!! My hair is so thick that it usually slips right out but these were awesome. I recently just cut my 2c/3a hair to my shoulders and styling was a bit difficult at first but these made it so much easier. They feel sturdy and long lasting and my curls end up looking so adorable! I definitely need to buy another pack because 42 is barely enough for all my hair. All the different sizes make the end result look natural and the different colors make it easy for me to grab the size I need fast. It takes around the same time for me to use these and straighten my hair so I’m happy to have an alternative to using heat while still keeping my hair manageable. Super easy and fun to use!
Lizette R.
Dearborn, MI
Oh I love these flexi rods so much, it makes your hair so curly and the curls bounce, I love how the curls last a long time and I also like that I don’t have to put heat in my hair for it to be curly, the only thing I don’t like is that it’s uncomfortable when you sleep
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
I purchased these in several sizes and they work perfect! Saves me a lot of money, now that I don’t have to go to the salon.
LEAR46452 | ANDREINA Y.
I love these flexi rods they work great! There way better than the flexi rods I used by conair. I usually do a braid out on my hair before bed and at the ends/ mid section I put the flexi rods (I don't braid the ends where I put the flexi rods). The length of these flexi rods are good for me and I have medium length hair. I am African American with relaxed hair but once I take out these flexi rods my hair looks naturally curly :) Also these should work on any hair texture as long as you put them in correctly and leave them in long enough.
ebonée h.
I bought these last yr off of eBay for 10 dollars and bought another pack the other day for 14. I love the curls they give and how long they last. And they so much cheaper than the big brand kind. These are a must. Get two packs for longer or thicker hair.
Melanie R.
I bought these on a whim because I wanted to use less heat on my hair (I recently went blonde from brown). So I looked up some methods and not much came up besides these. I was skeptical but have it a try. First attempt wasn't the best because my hair was too wet but the second attempt came out flawless. I just sprayed my hair lightly with leave in conditioner and very little pomade (my secret concoction) and left it twisted up for 8 hours. After that time I slowly in rolled them and Voilà! My hair can pass as naturally curly. So it's been three days and my hair is still curled. No need for hairspray... The look stays all soft and bouncy.
Shirley M.
NEW YORK, NY
Amazing! Love the way my curls come out. Last very long especially when I sleep with them overnight. I've tested many different styles using different sized rods and it's amazing. everyone loves my different styles