Diane By Fromm 42-pack Twist-flex Rods uploaded by Shirley M.

BY DIANE

pre pack roller set see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
I bought these on a whim because I wanted to use less heat on my hair (I recently went blonde from brown). So I looked up some methods and not much came up besides these. I was skeptical but have it a try. First attempt wasn't the best because my hair was too wet but the second attempt came out flawless. I just sprayed my hair lightly with leave in conditioner and very little pomade (my secret concoction) and left it twisted up for 8 hours. After that time I slowly in rolled them and Voilà! My hair can pass as naturally curly. So it's been three days and my hair is still curled. No need for hairspray... The look stays all soft and bouncy.
ebonée h.
ebonée h.
I bought these last yr off of eBay for 10 dollars and bought another pack the other day for 14. I love the curls they give and how long they last. And they so much cheaper than the big brand kind. These are a must. Get two packs for longer or thicker hair.
Shirley M.
Shirley M.
Amazing! Love the way my curls come out. Last very long especially when I sleep with them overnight. I've tested many different styles using different sized rods and it's amazing. everyone loves my different styles