by denman brush

Diane Denman Styling Brush 9-Rows Smooth Nylon Pins in an Anti Static, Natural Rubber Pad Heavyweight Handle for Extra Grip, Balance, and Comfort Great for Detangling Purpose Best Full Size Rubber Base Styler

Diane Denman Styling Brush 9-Rows; Smooth Nylon Pins in an Anti Static, Natural Rubber Pad; Heavyweight Handle for Extra Grip, Balance, and Comfort; Great for Detangling Purpose; Best Full Size Rubber Base Styler

Do you use this brush before, after, in between applying product to your hair? Some of the products I use are leave in conditioner, cream, gel. Also, I’ve heard of some girls removing rows, what’s the purpose of that? Is it recommended?
Start your review of Diane 9-Row Professional Styling Brush Detangler, Denman Cushion Nylon Bristles.!
I live for this kind of brush. If you are in a must have situation this is a life saver. I totally prefer the Paul Mitchell 432 that brush does hair so shiny it looks like glass. But I will probably have this brush in my bag for the rest of my life.
I Love discovering this hair brush. Is the Best tool for detangling. Im very satisfied with the results i got with them i Like that you can take out some cerds the price woth the utility so i can say is affordable. I dont think Will need any improvements.
Really great product! Love the way it detangles and well and leaves my hair straighter than usual. Works with wet hair and dry hair and good for straightening or drying hair. Have both the small and big and both really good
birmingham
I love love love my denman brush. As i have curly hair I have modified the brush by taking out a few rows. And I also dont use it to detangle but more for definition and product distribution. One of my favourite brushes
This brush is great for defying your curls...that's if you have curly hair. If you have curly hair this is the brush you should be using. I have thrown away my afro pick after finding this gem.
Prestonpans , East Lothian
1,163 reviews
I absolutely love this denman brush I have a few I use them on my clients & the other on myself. My hair doesn’t go static at all. Takes the knots and tangles out. Highly recommend
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
I have been a fan of Denman brushes ever since I studied hairdressing in college. My hair is medium thickness and the brush does a great job of keeping it sleek whilst blow drying or just brushing in general. They’re a tad on the expensive side but they are great brushes.
Mississauga, ON
This brush is amazing not styling naturally curly hair. The way I use it is after I apply my products to soaking wet hair I run this brush through my hair and it really clumps and defines the curls.
Montreal, QC
This brush is amazing for girl with curly or wavy hair. Makes a big difference when I use it to still my curly hair. The only reason I gave it a 4 star and not 5 is because it kinda expensive.
Doral, FL
I have two years being natural. And this is perfect for detangle and make curls popping! Easy to uses. My hair is tipe 3