by denman brush

Diane Denman Styling Brush 9-Rows Smooth Nylon Pins in an Anti Static, Natural Rubber Pad Heavyweight Handle for Extra Grip, Balance, and Comfort Great for Detangling Purpose Best Full Size Rubber Base Styler

Diane Denman Styling Brush 9-Rows; Smooth Nylon Pins in an Anti Static, Natural Rubber Pad; Heavyweight Handle for Extra Grip, Balance, and Comfort; Great for Detangling Purpose; Best Full Size Rubber Base Styler

Does this work good on 4c hair?
Do you use this brush before, after, in between applying product to your hair? Some of the products I use are leave in conditioner, cream, gel. Also, I’ve heard of some girls removing rows, what’s the purpose of that? Is it recommended?
Start your review of Diane 9-Row Professional Styling Brush Detangler, Denman Cushion Nylon Bristles.!
dallas TX
Now if you want your curls to be POPPING, then this is the brush for you right here. This brush makes your curls look a live giving it a nice tight but bouncy feeling. I use this brush every time when I get out the shower because I do have curly hair. TRUST me this will be your best friend. The best thing about it is that it is so affordable and lasting. I've been using mine for almost 2 years now.
Moosup, CT
I'm still learning how to use this brush to define my waves/curls (a mixtures of 2b-3a very fine and frizz prone) but what I love the most about this is the stimulation on my scalp. It feels freaking amazing! I do take out every other row just so my hair doesn't become so stringy but I definitely plan to continue playing around with it to see if I can find a way to make it work with my hair type
The denman brush has flexible but stiff bristles that do a good job at removing knots out of very tangled hair. This brush also works well on shaping curls on curly hair when used on wet hair. It also is a great tool that helps spread out hair product on wet hair. I use this brush often to help enhance and spread products on my curly hair.
new york
Soft hair brush has 9 rows of sculpted round-ended. It defines curls to the T. Give curls the Definition and volume for days. The rows of the brush is adjustable. You can take out as many rows or leave them all in. [product:diane-9-row-professional-styling-brush-detangler,-denman-cushion-nylon-bristles.]
Taylorsville, UT
This brush is incredible for a blowout. This is the brush we started with in cosmetology school and 10 years later I’m still using the same brush (just for personal use, and it gets cleaned often) but it’s still in amazing shape. I can’t believe how well it has held up compared to other brushes I’ve owned.
Prattville, AL
The definition I get from my Denman burst is amazing. I was skeptical but let me tell you it works. I have a wavy and curly patterns and it helps my wavy hair go to ringlets and tighter waves. I like to section my hair off and go row by row. I recommend brushing up and out if you want volume in your root!
If you have curly hair, you need this brush in your home ASAP. It’s THE brush for defining your curls. There’s no other brush that can do what this brush does and I love that it was specifically designed to define curls. I bought mine from my local Sally’s store and I didn’t pay over $7 for it.
This brush is awesome. I have curly 3b hair and this brush helps smooth out my frizz prone strands. I make sure that my hair is wet and saturated with product and this brush just glides through my hair. It easily takes 10 mins off my wash day /styling routine. Love it!
Doral, FL
Es mi cepillo favorito. Lo compre hacen dos años atras y aun me funciona igual que el primer dia. Desenrreda muy bien mi cabello y define mis rizos muy hermosos. No me parece costoso para la calidad que tiene. Pague en amazon 11 dolares por el. Ya estoy pensando comprar el de 5 filas proximamente
Rialto
This is the bomb! Best brush for styling my curly hair ! Best brush for my wigs. It’s a great price and it is effective. I use this on every single wash day. It is not a detangling brush so only use for styling purposes