Food & SnacksDairy ProductsDiana's Bananas
Dark Chocolate Covered Frozen Banana - 5pk

Diana's Bananas Dark Chocolate Covered Frozen Banana - 5pk

by Diana's Bananas

Diana's Bananas Dark Chocolate Banana Babies®.
The World's Best Chocolate Dipped Frozen Treat!
Real Banana!
Healthy!
Zero Trans Fat.
Five All-Natural Fresh-Frozen Real Banana Halves.
Dipped in Diary-free Dark Chocolate.
Net wt 10.5 oz 300 g.

Where to purchase rather than Target
Start your review of Diana's Bananas Dark Chocolate Covered Frozen Banana - 5pk!
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Diana's Bananas Dark Chocolate Covered Frozen Banana - 5pk uploaded by Xiomy B.
Me gusta la cobertura que tiene de chocolate y el banano es dulce y sabe bien fresco 👍🏾
Melanie M.
As someone who is dairy free, these are a wonderful frozen treat during the summer. They’re the perfect size that satisfy my sweet tooth without making me too full. I have these stocked in my house all summer long!
Anna Kate B.
Purchased at: Amazon
The BEST dessert ever to satisfy your sweet tooth!! So so yummy and I always am craving! Low calorie and make you feel good about eating a dessert!
Nicole P.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Target
These are one of the best desserts in the whole world. They taste so yummy and you don't feel super bad about eating one afterwards because of the fruit aspect lol. If you love dark chocolate you'll love this over the milk chocolate!
Chloee D.
Ashland, OH
The price for them is not bad I was scared to try them at first but they are actually really good I'm happy that they have a dark chocolate one because I personally dont like milk chocolate
Mia H.
Soledad, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
I found these at my local grocery store recently and fell in love. The bananas are not too sweet, and I much prefer the dark chocolate coating over milk chocolate. Although they're frozen, they not hard as rocks, so you can enjoy them right from the freezer. They're really cheap too. I paid about $3 for the box of 5.
Stef U.
Plainfield, IL
These are one of my favorite late night treats! I have been buying these pretty consistently for the last year. They are affordable and a good alternative to the typical ice cream bar that I would buy. I definitely recommend these if you enjoy the banana chocolate combo!
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
They taste great and are the perfect size when you only want something small or something that is sweet but not too sweet.
Tony  M.
Great snack for the young ones and it doesn't make a smell. Taste great
Great snack for the young ones and it doesn't make a smell. Taste great
Stephanie M.
Weslaco, TX
Love these!!!! These are great for any time and they don't make any mess at all!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...