BY DIANA'S BANANAS

Diana's Bananas Dark Chocolate Banana BabiesÂź.
The World's Best Chocolate Dipped Frozen Treat!
Real Banana!
Healthy!
Zero Trans Fat.
Five All-Natural Fresh-Frozen Real Banana Halves.
Dipped in Diary-free Dark Chocolate.
Net wt 10.5 oz 300 g. see more...

Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
I picked these up on a whim at a local grocery store. My family loved them. I use to make chocolate covered bananas but it could get messy. Great quality in fruit and chocolate. I will be buying these again. The only thing that would make these perfect is if they had some type of toppings (nuts, coconut, sprinkles), similar to the ones I'm familiar with at the mall and events.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Best chocolate covered bananas in the world!! I could eat like 5 boxes a day if they weren’t so expensive and of course that’s not good for you but you get my point, that’s how good they are! Now I’m craving one😣 lol best snack/treat ever!!!!!
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
Such a great summer treat! I am just now discovering these and got them on sale at Trade Joe's, but I can already tell I am going to be a repeat customer! The dark chocolate is wonderful when I need something sweet!
Stef U.
Plainfield, IL
These are one of my favorite late night treats! I have been buying these pretty consistently for the last year. They are affordable and a good alternative to the typical ice cream bar that I would buy. I definitely recommend these if you enjoy the banana chocolate combo!
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
as i type this i'm finishing the last banana from my first box of diana's banana babies. these are hands down my new favorite snack! perfect on a hot day when you're craving ice cream. just the right size and perfect amount of chocolate.
member-1c3d6
Perfect substitute for ice cream. Delicious and refreshing treat. Tried them today for first time, and this  will be my "go to" snack from this day forward
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
They taste great and are the perfect size when you only want something small or something that is sweet but not too sweet.
Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ
I wish I had these right now 😭 so delicious I some times make my own I love these frozen chocolate dipped bananas yumm
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
These are 100% the best summer snack on the market. Yummy chocolate, frozen banana and less than 150 calories!
Jordan K.
These are delicious! A great treat without feeling guilty afterwards. The chocolate is rich and creamy.
Racquel C.
Where to purchase rather than Target